Dudebro Nation
Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! (/showthread.php?tid=1408)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Derick - 12-15-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Univeristy of Pitt has a shitload of jobs
You'll be closer to someones little sister....
indeed i will

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Iva13 - 12-15-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::boobs: :boobs: LIVE from Vegas starting at 11:00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and replay of the first hour from 2:00 to 3:00?

NO...Mr. Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - NussieT - 12-15-2010

michaelangelo Wrote:I heard an ad for Sirius radio on terrestrial radio, does that not make any sense?

I've been hearing ads on terrestrial radio for about two weeks now, I figure they are just promoting for the holiday season. I don't see why they couldn't. They are paying for the ad.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Chip - 12-15-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm sooooooooooo bored......i need to start working soon......how do people not work for a living?

Last time I was off on mat leave I went stir crazy. I cant sit at home all day doing nothing. This time recycle occupies a good portion of my time.

I'm going to have 10 days off in a row around christmas.
And I am going to LOVE it.
I have something going on for all but 3 of those days, so that'll help.
And, I've been sleeping on a couch for 2 months, my new bed is finally coming the day before my vacation starts.
So when I'm not doing something, I'll be home, sleeping. Or just laying in bed.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - WyoIan - 12-15-2010

michaelangelo Wrote:I heard an ad for Sirius radio on terrestrial radio, does that not make any sense?
No it doesn't.......why would you be listening to terrestrial radio! :poke: :roflmao:

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - NussieT - 12-15-2010

Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm sooooooooooo bored......i need to start working soon......how do people not work for a living?

Last time I was off on mat leave I went stir crazy. I cant sit at home all day doing nothing. This time recycle occupies a good portion of my time.

And, I've been sleeping on a couch for 2 months, my new bed is finally coming the day before my vacation starts.

I could easily occupy 10 days with things to do but you on the other hand have a job to go back to afterwards. For me... I have at least 5 more months of doing nothing.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - michaelangelo - 12-15-2010

WyoIan Wrote:
No it doesn't.......why would you be listening to terrestrial radio! :poke: :roflmao:
LOL, i was in another office that was listening to terrestrial radio when i heard the ad

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Brian - 12-15-2010

Man, they are swinging from Justin in Utah's nuts.

Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I could easily occupy 10 days with things to do but you on the other hand have a job to go back to afterwards. For me... I have at least 5 more months of doing nothing.

Yeah. And most of the things I have to do are holiday parties and get togethers.
A couple college hockey games, then I still have to track down some tickets to the Detroit/Philly game on the 2nd.
But I'm planning on sleeping as much as I possibly can.

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - Brampton - 12-15-2010

Just finished watching "True Grit".....not a bad little movie

Re: Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already! - WyoIan - 12-15-2010

:high5: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY C&R!! :happy:

So happy to see that Cliff Lee didn't sign with the Yankee's

So I had this all in one Epson printer picked out, one for my brother, one for my mom.
I found it online for $45 yesterday, but I wanted to see it in person first.
But because the Blue Water Bridge up in Port Huron is closed, all that traffic had to come down and use the bridge in Detroit. So traffic SUCKED ass. The truck backup alone was just under 10 miles.
So I didn't have time to go to Best Buy before bowling.
And I come to work today, and the $40 off sale on the printer is over.
Lame

Brampton Wrote:So happy to see that Cliff Lee didn't sign with the Yankee's

Maybe that'll teach their fans to not spit on people.

Chip Wrote:So I had this all in one Epson printer picked out, one for my brother, one for my mom.
I found it online for $45 yesterday, but I wanted to see it in person first.
But because the Blue Water Bridge up in Port Huron is closed, all that traffic had to come down and use the bridge in Detroit. So traffic SUCKED ass. The truck backup alone was just under 10 miles.
So I didn't have time to go to Best Buy before bowling.
And I come to work today, and the $40 off sale on the printer is over.
Lame
we had an epson printer.....the ink cartridges were really expensive (in relation to other brands), so we don't use it anymore