Dudebro Nation
Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday (/showthread.php?tid=858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Beckster - 06-14-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:now he's talking about an antique vibrator museum. i think im gonna order something new from adam & eve today....

He's making me ill... I'm switching to Cocks w/ P.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Jason_from_Tampa - 06-14-2010

Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:[quote="beckster aka Tatertits

AGREED

well who should?

PARENTS... Remember when parents were allowed to discipline their children? Yeah, should I EVER have a kid, there will be rules and consequences for failing to follow those rules. PLUS, no child of mine will have unsupervised access to the net until they are old enough and responsible enough.

Yeah. Parents.
I thought that was painfully obvious.[/quote]

as obvious as it is to you, are they really doing it? obviously not. If his parents were disciplining him at home he wouldn't have done this until he was out of thier house at least.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Chip - 06-14-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:now he's talking about an antique vibrator museum. i think im gonna order something new from adam & eve today....

He's making me ill... I'm switching to Cocks w/ P.

I've moved to channel 98. Hardcore Sports Radio.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Chip - 06-14-2010

Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah. Parents.
I thought that was painfully obvious.

as obvious as it is to you, are they really doing it? obviously not. If his parents were disciplining him at home he wouldn't have done this until he was out of thier house at least.

Sure, if his parents were doing their job, I doubt a teacher would have described him as "never going to amount to anything". But it still doesn't mean that the school has the right to.
Slap the kid for being stupid. Then tell the school to mind their own business. And call it a day.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Donginator - 06-14-2010

Donginator Wrote:once they found my profile, I think they went through all of them, I edited all my work related posts

That's really just dumb. I don't get what companies stand to gain from all of that, unless you were posting slanderous or confidential stuff... Who the fuck cares?
I was complaining and other stuff, don't post any work related stuff any more

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - ZeeDuchess - 06-14-2010

theyre talking about spot on cosmo.

COCKS W/ PATRICK ON COSMO.... "Spot is obsessed with Lea" (the chick on the show)

Spot is going to be on Cocks w/ P in a moment

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - ZeeDuchess - 06-14-2010

spot's on his way down, yo!

Ooooooooohhhhhhh.... Spotty and Lea have shared a "drunken kiss"........ :clap:

Chip Wrote:
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah. Parents.
I thought that was painfully obvious.

Sure, if his parents were doing their job, I doubt a teacher would have described him as "never going to amount to anything". But it still doesn't mean that the school has the right to.
Slap the kid for being stupid. Then tell the school to mind their own business. And call it a day.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - JDubb - 06-14-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ooooooooohhhhhhh.... Spotty and Lea have shared a "drunken kiss"........ :clap:

Is Lea hot/cute?

Spot has admitted that he's "pondered" hooking up with Lea and she has "ponderd" the same thing too... I'm suspecting something to develop from this in the future...

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - DaveP - 06-14-2010

:high5:

JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ooooooooohhhhhhh.... Spotty and Lea have shared a "drunken kiss"........ :clap:

Is Lea hot/cute?

Not sure, I'm gonna have to look it up.