Dudebro Nation
Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge (/showthread.php?tid=1976)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Re: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge - Pete Nice - 08-26-2011

NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't know which is better.

Why is my poop green?

Or

Why can't I own a Canadian?

Your poop is green because you drank too much purple koolaid. It will also turn bright blue if you drank too much blue raspberry koolaid. Becoming a parent you learn these things.

You can own a Canadian because we are far superior to you. Our economy is better, our $ is doing better than yours... We just freaking rule.

According to this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/#from=USD;to=CAD;amt=1">http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-conve ... =CAD;amt=1</a><!-- m -->

that is not completely true

Re: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge - LeNeve - 08-26-2011

I need to figure out what to throw when I get done angry masturbating. I have fish. I have a turtle statue in the garden. hmmmmmm

Re: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge - NussieT - 08-26-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!!!

What is everyone doing this weekend that are not in Irene's path?

Tonight I am going to the Bomber game - IBG I would say that you should expect some text messages but I forgot to program your number in the last time you sent me a message and now I am not sure which one is yours & which one is Dave's. Oops! I'll do them both... I"ll figure it out eventually.

Tomorrow I am hitting up the gym in the morning then I am going up to the beach with my sister and the kids.

Sunday is the Shades of the Past car show in town. My inlaws and I are taking the kids for the annual pancake breakfast and then to walk around and look at all the cars.

Dave probably has either a 724 or 412 area code

Thanks, but I found another one that is a weird # I don't know... I'll eventuall figure it out... I think his is a 519 area code.

[Image: thumbs-hornoxe-com-picdump207-129.jpg]

This should be a DBN tagline:

[Image: 6741-018.jpg]

Re: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge - Brampton - 08-26-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:This should be a DBN tagline:

:high5:

Re: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge - JDubb - 08-26-2011

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This should be a DBN tagline:

:high5:
:whomo:

Re: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge - javsto - 08-26-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I need to figure out what to throw when I get done angry masturbating. I have fish. I have a turtle statue in the garden. hmmmmmm

do the spiderman and throw you jizz at your wife or dogs face

Re: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge - javsto - 08-26-2011

Steve Jobs as the new Skeletor in the next He-man movie
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/26/steve-jobs-apple-photo-resignation-ceo-sick/#.Tlf68l02B40">http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/26/steve-job ... lf68l02B40</a><!-- m -->

Re: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge - NussieT - 08-26-2011

javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to figure out what to throw when I get done angry masturbating. I have fish. I have a turtle statue in the garden. hmmmmmm

When I was still in the shop for work one of the techs and his wife were on the verge of divorce, he was at home alone during the day watching Spiderman on TV when he got the brainy idea that he'd dress up as Spiderman, hang a rope from the beam in the garage and when she opens the garage door to pull the car in he'll be hanging upside down like Tobey Mcguire did for Kirsten Dunst. He spend hours looking for a Spiderman costume... unable to find one other than a child size he buys it anyway. The man was fairly large at the time so he squeezed himself into this costume and waitied for her. When she finally came home, she opened the garage door to see a fat man in a spiderman suit with flab hanging out hanging upside down then the chain snapped making him crash face first onto the concrete. She laughed her ass off... I don't know how the hell anyone at work found out but everytime I think of Spiderman I think of this and I end up laughing my ass off.

javsto Wrote:

I don't have a dog. Confusedad:

NussieT Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

When I was still in the shop for work one of the techs and his wife were on the verge of divorce, he was at home alone during the day watching Spiderman on TV when he got the brainy idea that he'd dress up as Spiderman, hang a rope from the beam in the garage and when she opens the garage door to pull the car in he'll be hanging upside down like Tobey Mcguire did for Kirsten Dunst. He spend hours looking for a Spiderman costume... unable to find one other than a child size he buys it anyway. The man was fairly large at the time so he squeezed himself into this costume and waitied for her. When she finally came home, she opened the garage door to see a fat man in a spiderman suit with flab hanging out hanging upside down then the chain snapped making him crash face first onto the concrete. She laughed her ass off... I don't know how the hell anyone at work found out but everytime I think of Spiderman I think of this and I end up laughing my ass off.

did he throw his jazz at her later?

irene needs to get her big bitchy ass over to my area. its a hot mofo, and I'm tired of it.

Due to "lack of room", NYPD, PA (Port Authority,NY-NJ) and FDNY Firefighters, EMTs and Paramedics and other First Responders are not invited to the 10th anniversary of 9/11 at Ground Zero. ~ As per Mayor Bloomberg

I need to figure something out. I need you guys to take a good long look at this picture, really drink it up, study it, think about it........................................is that ass photoshopped?

[Image: 00.jpg]