Dudebro Nation
5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers (/showthread.php?tid=776)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - ZeeDuchess - 05-17-2010

im making a flowerbomb rite now. when im done, it will hang inside a birdcage in the bathroom.

im using white carnations, echinachea, & some green fuzzy ball things.

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Brampton - 05-17-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:im making a flowerbomb rite now. when im done, it will hang inside a birdcage in the bathroom.

You actually have a friend with the last name glasscock?

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - JDubb - 05-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:Uh, just saying, but maybe their brothers are just stupid.

:high5:

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Chip - 05-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this youngest sibling rule, only applies to families of 3+ children. I didn't get away with shit

My youngest sister is six years younger than me. When she was born, we (my sisters and I) treated her like a real live Betsy Wetsy doll. We dressed her up and got her to do dumb stuff. And we spoiled her... Unfortunately, there seemed to have been long-term effects as she has become the stereotypical Blonde.
So, is she a slut?

I'm going to head up the road and find out for sure...

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this youngest sibling rule, only applies to families of 3+ children. I didn't get away with shit

My youngest sister is six years younger than me. When she was born, we (my sisters and I) treated her like a real live Betsy Wetsy doll. We dressed her up and got her to do dumb stuff. And we spoiled her... Unfortunately, there seemed to have been long-term effects as she has become the stereotypical Blonde.
So, is she a slut?

:roflmao:

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - LeNeve - 05-17-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:im making a flowerbomb rite now. when im done, it will hang inside a birdcage in the bathroom.

I have just informed homeland security.

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Beckster - 05-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:

So, is she a slut?

One of the twins was more of a slut. The youngest put her stamp on her upper back. I probably shouldn't answer, but, yes, definitley.

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - JDubb - 05-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:

I have just informed homeland security.

Don't they already have her under constant surveillance? Big Grin

Where are you putting this bomb? :?

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

So, is she a slut?

Good luck finding her... We never know where she's at.

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - NussieT - 05-17-2010

This day is going by so fucking slow. I only have twenty minutes left of my work day... and it seems so damn far away...

Brampton Wrote:

So, is she a slut?

One of the twins was more of a slut. The youngest put her stamp on her upper back. I probably shouldn't answer, but, yes, definitley.

The stamp higher on the back is just more of a fun challenge.
In the same way that the the 50 point circle in ski-ball was the farthest away

Nussie_T Wrote:This day is going by so fucking slow. I only have twenty minutes left of my work day... and it seems so damn far away...

I am ready to go, but I have shit to finish. I need to quit dragging my feet and get this done.

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My youngest sister is six years younger than me. When she was born, we (my sisters and I) treated her like a real live Betsy Wetsy doll. We dressed her up and got her to do dumb stuff. And we spoiled her... Unfortunately, there seemed to have been long-term effects as she has become the stereotypical Blonde.
So, is she a slut?

The stamp higher on the back is just more of a fun challenge.
In the same way that the the 50 point circle in ski-ball was the farthest away
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My youngest sister is six years younger than me. When she was born, we (my sisters and I) treated her like a real live Betsy Wetsy doll. We dressed her up and got her to do dumb stuff. And we spoiled her... Unfortunately, there seemed to have been long-term effects as she has become the stereotypical Blonde.
So, is she a slut?

Good luck finding her... We never know where she's at.

I'll just look until I find a blonde slut, then assume it's her.