Dudebro Nation
Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday (/showthread.php?tid=858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - ZeeDuchess - 06-14-2010

Donginator Wrote:this kid is an idiot, yeah we all hated our teachers at some point but in the end, I wanted to shake all their hands for a lesson learned

not me. i was a partying pain in the ass in the gifted program, on scholar's bowl, in forsensics, & i refused to walk. i said, 'mail it. im gonna go get drunk. someone else can give the speech.' i'd have been like third in class i think.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - NussieT - 06-14-2010

I'm back!!! Did I miss anything good. I haven't had a chance to catch up on the 17 pages I missed...

Derick Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i just broke a $1000? filter on our $100,000 Ziess Fluorscent Microscope. Oops

i got my boyz a little microscope & slides at a yard sale for a buck. you can borrow it!
A little more advanced than that

just offering what i had to give!

[Image: imagingsystemsfigure1.jpg]

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - WyoIan - 06-14-2010

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:For 50 bucks an hour plus the incredible benifits I think I can look the other way.
I'd do a lot more than look the other way for $50 an hour :high5:

something like this you in the middle [Image: bukkake.gif][/

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Beckster - 06-14-2010

Chip Wrote:The school should not be disciplining kids for their facebook pages.

AGREED

hahaahahahaaaaa, i thot the world cup was hockey. i was thinking, didnt that season just end?

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Donginator - 06-14-2010

I was bored as fuck watching the soccer game on Saturday, those horns were annoying, I think being at a bar would make it 100% more fun

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:why isnt anyone coming down on the ADULTS not to mention TEACHERS who have given this CHILD the idea he'd ever amount to anything. i would sue the shit out of the school system at this point. respect given is a reflection of respect shown.
Sue the school? That's a great way to waste tax payer's money. The kid is still going to graduate, just not walk. Big deal.

how many kids in prison do you think were told theyd never be anything? no adult in a position of authority over a child has any right to speak to a child that way. where did this child have any support? i mean really, a child acting out is a child asking for attention. help the kid, dont insult him.

There is so much truth in this ^^^^ It's an attention seeking thing.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Jason_from_Tampa - 06-14-2010

Danielle has always been my white girl crush.

Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yo Yo, just handed out 10-15 resume's, hopefully I get a couple calls
I wanna comment on this, but guess what i can't right now or risk being in trouble at work

That's :bullshit: .. what could you possibly say regarding HIS comment that could get you in trouble? Or do they monitor whether you type key words regarding the job hunt? They monitor at my place, but not very well and I am not directly into the server, so I can get around it.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - JDubb - 06-14-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:hahaahahahaaaaa, i thot the world cup was hockey. i was thinking, didnt that season just end?

Hockey's next season starts at the end of the week. There is no between seasons with hockey.

Derick Wrote:i just broke a $1000? filter on our $100,000 Ziess Fluorscent Microscope. Oops

I'm gonna tell!!

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Jason_from_Tampa - 06-14-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The school should not be disciplining kids for their facebook pages.

AGREED

well who should?

Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a time and place for "freedom of speech", I agree. People use that as an excuse too much.

If the kid had threatened lives or something like that, I could see their point, but who the fuck cares. It's not something that would bother me at all.

And to not let the kid graduate? Really?
Does anyone else think that's a little over the top?

It's stupid. They tried that with my baby sister, too. She was complaining that a girl was writing up death threats on other students and the school didn't want the bad publicity, so they threatened my sister. My mom got pissed and called the police in, they hated my family after that!

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Joe - 06-14-2010

Donginator Wrote:I was bored as fuck watching the soccer game on Saturday, those horns were annoying, I think being at a bar would make it 100% more fun

I turned the game on Saturday on an old TV that was sitting in my basement. I actually thought there was something wrong with the sound on the TV so I turned it off.