Dudebro Nation
6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=841)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - NussieT - 06-08-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't think that means they are quite ready, I think it means that the body is closer to being ready. Aren't younger moms higher risk?

Older woman are at higher risk. They run into complications with the reproductive system as well as high blood pressure and other similar health issue. I heard on the radio last week that Celine Dion is pregnant with twins. She is most likely on bed rest until she pops... can you imagine... 9 months of doing nothing but sitting on your ass.

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - Beckster - 06-08-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Pete is a cool organ donor too :clap:

2. Z 10 years old....wow that was young....
My wife was 8, so know I am really scared cause my daughter is already 6. I want her to be my baby forever.

OMG ....8 is way too young....how could mother nature do that???? she still should be playing w/barbies at 8...

They say that little girls are starting much younger nowadays.

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - ZeeDuchess - 06-08-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Pete is a cool organ donor too :clap:

2. Z 10 years old....wow that was young....
My wife was 8, so know I am really scared cause my daughter is already 6. I want her to be my baby forever.

OMG ....8 is way too young....how could mother nature do that???? she still should be playing w/barbies at 8...

They say that little girls are starting much younger nowadays.

they absolutely are. due to hormones in milk, & commercially raised meats.

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - Iva13 - 06-08-2010

I just had a Bubba burger for the first time a few weeks ago

JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:damn Z, that cut on your sons foot was nasty, i'm glad he'll be ok

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: DAMN! Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

yeah, it was a rough nite. my stomach still dips when i look at it. the little shit is still argiung with me about wearing his shoes inside!

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - NussieT - 06-08-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They say that little girls are starting much younger nowadays.

I know for a fact that the hutterites in Manitoba put growth hormones into the chickens and turkeys so that they get big quicker and can make more money off of them. Those growth hormones that the chicken ate is now being eaten by kids. Which is why they sell training bras at Walmart in the 4-5 year old section.

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - Pete Nice - 06-08-2010

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I know it's not a kids movie, but my favorite movie from the 80's was Red Dawn. I hear they are remaking it for a release within the next year.

They are, they've been shotting most of it in the Detroit area.
They turned neighborhoods into war zones for it.

Ummmmm I have spent a lot of time in Detroit for work, they didn't really need to do anything to change Detroit neighborhoods into War Zones.....

Chip Wrote:I watched Howard the Duck recently, holy crap was it stupid.
And I used to love it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: It was stupid then, but for some reason my sisters and I loved it.

wyoian Wrote:The Labrynth! w/David Bowie, I thought that girl was hot.

THAT was a cool-ass movie Back in the Day!

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - WyoIan - 06-08-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:they absolutely are. due to hormones in milk, & commercially raised meats.
And Estrogen in chicken is what I have heard.

Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have Flight of the Navigator on DVD.

I think I am renting that movie this weekend to show his kid.

Brace yourself.
It's gonna be bad.

Yeah, maybe, but I think the kid will love it.

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - Chip - 06-08-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I know it's not a kids movie, but my favorite movie from the 80's was Red Dawn. I hear they are remaking it for a release within the next year.

They are, they've been shotting most of it in the Detroit area.
They turned neighborhoods into war zones for it.

Ummmmm I have spent a lot of time in Detroit for work, they didn't really need to do anything to change Detroit neighborhoods into War Zones.....

Well, yeah, true.
Bur for some reason the felt the need to turn the nice suburbs into war zones instead of using the ones that are already in the actual city.

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - Chip - 06-08-2010

Old guy has a point there.
That was such a chick answer.

Re: 6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! - Brampton - 06-08-2010

Thats the greatest news moment ever :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

wyoian Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:they absolutely are. due to hormones in milk, & commercially raised meats.
And Estrogen in chicken is what I have heard.

yep. i ate two pieces of chicken today. hope my boobs get bigger......