Dudebro Nation
5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers (/showthread.php?tid=776)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - DaveP - 05-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:If a girl is named Toni, she's a slut

And if she is named Tony, she has a wiener.

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Brampton - 05-17-2010

Chip Wrote:

Or any chick who's name ends in an "i"
Usually a girl who has double letters in her name is a slut

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Derick - 05-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:Holy shit
[youtube]CjewO0J7XeY[/youtube]
i did this in HS to some poor girl, the coach actually came running across the track to see if I was ok

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - DaveP - 05-17-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i dont have a double standard. if she's a slut, the dude that fucked her is a dirtier slut for fucking a slut in the first place.

I have fucked a few sluts in my day and my number is quiet a few over 10, but I am in no way a slut. I think for a guy to be a slut he has to have slept with over 100 women.

I consider my brother in law a man whore... before he met his g/f that he is with now, he used to tow chicks cars who hit the ditch or were drunk, take them home, they'd drag him inside, fuck him in exachange for paying for the tow ride...

That's not a man whore, that's a rapist.

DaveP Wrote:

And if she is named Tony, she has a wiener.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Derick - 05-17-2010

i think I need some food

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - LeNeve - 05-17-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i dont have a double standard. if she's a slut, the dude that fucked her is a dirtier slut for fucking a slut in the first place.

I have fucked a few sluts in my day and my number is quiet a few over 10, but I am in no way a slut. I think for a guy to be a slut he has to have slept with over 100 women.

I consider my brother in law a man whore... before he met his g/f that he is with now, he used to tow chicks cars who hit the ditch or were drunk, take them home, they'd drag him inside, fuck him in exachange for paying for the tow ride...

nope. He is an oppurtunistic, entrepenuer.

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Wtf Has he ever met Chris Hansen?

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Beckster - 05-17-2010

Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:ok, im getting a tat on the back of my neck next month, & i wore pig tails this weekend. im so not a slut.

I wore pigtails too... and I was a slut
THIS

A girl has needs and if that means pigtails and cleavage to get things started, so be it.

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Chip - 05-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I dissagree with calling a guy a slut for having sex with a girl who is a slut.

If a girl will have sex with anyone, she is a slut. If the guy only randomly has sex, he isn't a slut.

The woman holds all the cards, when it comes to sex happenning

DUDE! if a guy will do a slut who would do anybody, he's a dirtier slut for choosing to enter said slut.
I disagree

If I know a guy, who sleeps with as many sluts as possible, and then a girl I think of as decent sleeps with him, I lose almost all respect for her.

Derick Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:ok, im getting a tat on the back of my neck next month, & i wore pig tails this weekend. im so not a slut.

I wore pigtails too... and I was a slut
THIS

A girl has needs and if that means pigtails and cleavage to get things started, so be it.
God bless you Taters :kissass:

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I dissagree with calling a guy a slut for having sex with a girl who is a slut.

If a girl will have sex with anyone, she is a slut. If the guy only randomly has sex, he isn't a slut.

DUDE! if a guy will do a slut who would do anybody, he's a dirtier slut for choosing to enter said slut.
I disagree

If I know a guy, who sleeps with as many sluts as possible, and then a girl I think of as decent sleeps with him, I lose almost all respect for her.
:high5:

Re: 5-17-10 Monday - Pete is not happy about the Flyers - Brian - 05-17-2010

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

I disagree

I agree with that.

I think he wanted them to start playing Stankey Dankey

What?