Dudebro Nation
Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday 03/03 - Winning (/showthread.php?tid=1688)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Beckster - 03-03-2011

Nussie_T Wrote:I really miss my phone....

What happened to your phone???

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Beckster - 03-03-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:she looses immediate points for wearing uggs

Seriously?? Iva says those are warm...

Every girl I know wears uggs.

I do not nor will I ever wear those. They aren't even practical. They're like boot-shaped slippers.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Pete Nice - 03-04-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:she looses immediate points for wearing uggs

Seriously?? Iva says those are warm...

Every girl I know wears uggs.

I do not nor will I ever wear those. They aren't even practical. They're like boot-shaped slippers.

[smiley]GET OFF MY LAWN[/smiley]

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Chip - 03-04-2011

the keifer Wrote:[youtube]PPV8Z1osep0[/youtube]

:roflmao:
I missed the Chris running around on fire the first time I saw that.
And that didn't even have the Madonna video.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Chip - 03-04-2011

the keifer Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Really?
This started on Cnncted lastnight.

No clue at all.

Talladega Nights.
If you haven't seen it, you need to watch it.
I might watch it again tonight now.
If you don't chew Big Red, than fuck you!

Yep. I need to watch it again.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - NussieT - 03-04-2011

michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've got a little tiny house on my property, it's basically a living room area, tiny kitchen and tiny bath. I think it's 500 or 600 square feet. I should turn that into my private hang out pad or something. It would make a sweet gameroom.
That sounds sweet, our manager had a party shack for her son, it was basically just a shed but there was a wood stove and power and satellite to it, so he spent all summer out there.

My friend has a party shack... The Shack was meant for when they go fishing in the summer or snowmobiling in the winter but we used to have crazy parties in it...

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - NussieT - 03-04-2011

Julianna has an exersaucer/walker thing... She was sitting in it the other day and Mike was pushing her around and my phone was attached to the USB cable to the computer and Mike ran over it... it whipped the charger cord out of... ripping the USB charging port out... so sad...

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - the keifer - 03-04-2011

Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:[youtube]PPV8Z1osep0[/youtube]

:roflmao:
I missed the Chris running around on fire the first time I saw that.
And that didn't even have the Madonna video.
Gotta be my favorite clip of this season. Couldn't quit laughing the first time I saw it.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Beckster - 03-05-2011

Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Julianna has an exersaucer/walker thing... She was sitting in it the other day and Mike was pushing her around and my phone was attached to the USB cable to the computer and Mike ran over it... it whipped the charger cord out of... ripping the USB charging port out... so sad...

I can't pull the Sandisk out of the back and hook it up to a computer?? I have ports for those and the adapter for the little tiny ones. Or, you should be able to put that chip in your new phone, so you don't lose picts and stuff.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - NussieT - 03-05-2011

Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I can't pull the Sandisk out of the back and hook it up to a computer?? I have ports for those and the adapter for the little tiny ones. Or, you should be able to put that chip in your new phone, so you don't lose picts and stuff.

My phone still works... just you can charge it... I send out so many texts that by 4 or 5 in the evening it's dead and then I would have to wait until Jim's home to use his phone to charge the battery.

Jim took it apart and says he can fix it but he isn't sure if he can solder the small connections for the port, so we just got me a new phone so if he does fuck that one up then it's not a big deal... that and if one goes bad again... we have a back up.