Dudebro Nation
Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! (/showthread.php?tid=1627)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - ap bikini team - 02-04-2011

Calling in a party foul lol

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - LeNeve - 02-04-2011

I can't find my fucking bottle opener either. Shit is about to get fucking insane in Kansas.

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - the keifer - 02-04-2011

You know what's fucked up? They got a show originally from sirius on only xm right now. Wtf

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - ap bikini team - 02-04-2011

the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:6 people got hurt today from falling ice at the stadium :roflmao:
Unheard of in Texas. :roflmao:

lol Yeah they were standing near the stadium and there was basically an avalanche from the snow rolling off the roof and hitting people.

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - the keifer - 02-04-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I can't find my fucking bottle opener either. Shit is about to get fucking insane in Kansas.
Drinkin Flat Tire tonight?

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - LeNeve - 02-04-2011

the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:holy mother fucking fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get to the online player for shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Took me a little bit to figure that damn thing out.

I can't even get past the log in, even after resetting usernames, and passwords with the terrorists.

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - Brampton - 02-04-2011

the keifer Wrote:You know what's fucked up? They got a show originally from sirius on only xm right now. Wtf
thats surprised me too

the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can't find my fucking bottle opener either. Shit is about to get fucking insane in Kansas.

Fat tire yes.

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - NussieT - 02-04-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:holy mother fucking fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get to the online player for shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Took me a little bit to figure that damn thing out.

I can't even get past the log in, even after resetting usernames, and passwords with the terrorists.

Are you trying to get an american trial or a canadian one?

LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

Fat tire yes.
I saw some 4 loco at the beer store today. I thought Nazi Pa banned that shit.

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - Joe - 02-04-2011

Burn that shit down Egypt style.

I can't even set up a trial without a credit card now.

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - Joe - 02-04-2011

ap bikini team Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:6 people got hurt today from falling ice at the stadium :roflmao:
Unheard of in Texas. :roflmao:

lol Yeah they were standing near the stadium and there was basically an avalanche from the snow rolling off the roof and hitting people.

Every fail that stadium has is awesome except for when people get hurt.

Re: Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS! - NussieT - 02-04-2011

Joe Wrote:

Burn that shit down Egypt style.

Welcome to the party Joey.

the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

Fat tire yes.
I saw some 4 loco at the beer store today. I thought Nazi Pa banned that shit.

It was reissued without the caffeine