Dudebro Nation
Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time (/showthread.php?tid=2895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - LeNeve - 09-17-2013

so Brazil doesn't want our internetz anymore?

Chip Wrote:Are those guys trying to make each other wipe out?

It was like something off Jackass, but alot more exciting, and less nut shots.

The navy yard shooter had mental issues! :eek:

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Joe - 09-17-2013

LeNeve Wrote:The navy yard shooter had mental issues! :eek:
That's probably not breaking news.

Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The navy yard shooter had mental issues! :eek:
That's probably not breaking news.

the news outlets sure are acting like it is. bunch of retarfs

C&R are getting a tv show. will it be on a normal channel, or just some public access channel, only available in NYC?

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Derick - 09-17-2013

LeNeve Wrote:C&R are getting a tv show. will it be on a normal channel, or just some public access channel, only available in NYC?
i thought i read somewhere about satellite tv, probably along the lines of howard tv

bets on how long it lasts

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - JDubb - 09-17-2013

LeNeve Wrote:C&R are getting a tv show. will it be on a normal channel, or just some public access channel, only available in NYC?
Its on SNY at 6pm est daily starting 09/30. I think if you have DirecTV's sports package you can get it. Spot hinted it would be available online also but they didn't say anything about that yesterday.

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Brampton - 09-17-2013

Derick Wrote:
i thought i read somewhere about satellite tv, probably along the lines of howard tv

bets on how long it lasts
based on what seems to last on TV, it will have a long run.

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - NussieT - 09-17-2013

Morning everyone... I am kid free till 1130!!!! Yay!!!!

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Chip - 09-17-2013

Bleacher Report Radio

Starting Monday, Sept. 16, Bleacher Report Radio, hosted by SiriusXM’s Steve Covino and Rich Davis, will air nationwide every weekday 11 am - 1 pm ET on SiriusXM Sports Zone.

Bleacher Report, a division of Turner Broadcasting, is the leading digital destination for team-specific sports content and real-time event coverage and is one of the fastest-growing digital properties in the U.S. Bleacher Report Radio now expands the company's reach into a new medium and will be available exclusively to more than 25 million SiriusXM subscribers nationwide.

Each weekday, Covino and Davis will speak with some of Bleacher Report's most prominent contributors, including Mike Freeman, Matt Bowen, Matt Miller, Michael Schottey, Adam Kramer and Michael Felder among others, as they deliver fans the latest team-specific news and analysis. Listeners across the country can call in to discuss Bleacher Report's latest content and weigh in with their opinions.

Chip Wrote:Bleacher Report Radio

Starting Monday, Sept. 16, Bleacher Report Radio, hosted by SiriusXM’s Steve Covino and Rich Davis, will air nationwide every weekday 11 am - 1 pm ET on SiriusXM Sports Zone.

Bleacher Report, a division of Turner Broadcasting, is the leading digital destination for team-specific sports content and real-time event coverage and is one of the fastest-growing digital properties in the U.S. Bleacher Report Radio now expands the company's reach into a new medium and will be available exclusively to more than 25 million SiriusXM subscribers nationwide.

Each weekday, Covino and Davis will speak with some of Bleacher Report's most prominent contributors, including Mike Freeman, Matt Bowen, Matt Miller, Michael Schottey, Adam Kramer and Michael Felder among others, as they deliver fans the latest team-specific news and analysis. Listeners across the country can call in to discuss Bleacher Report's latest content and weigh in with their opinions.
and I used to like bleacher report

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - Beckster - 09-17-2013

Joe Wrote:I've reached the level of technical ability that when I call shit into Microsoft that they spend 8 hours on it and can't figure it out either. I'm either really good or I can fuck shit up like no one else has ever seen.

Either way :high5:

so does that mean they arent on maxim/starstoo/indie?

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time - JDubb - 09-17-2013

Brampton Wrote:so does that mean they arent on maxim/starstoo/indie?
They are on both. They start on SportsZone for 2 hours then Indie104 for 3 hours.