Dudebro Nation
Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now... - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now... (/showthread.php?tid=2784)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now... - Joe - 05-15-2013

JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Our sales people need a quoting tool that would give them the opportunity to click a series of drop downs and and come up with a rough estimate on what it would cost for a particular type of server. One drop down would lead to a series of other drop downs. I'm trying to figure out how to collect info and present it. Flow chart??
A flow chart I think may be the easiest way.
Visio fun!

Just installed. Ready to dive in. I wish they had a template.

Re: Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now... - MattInMinnesota - 05-15-2013

LeNeve Wrote:my lesbian friend is always going to gay conventions in MN.
MN is GAY!

Re: Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now... - MattInMinnesota - 05-15-2013

JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Our sales people need a quoting tool that would give them the opportunity to click a series of drop downs and and come up with a rough estimate on what it would cost for a particular type of server. One drop down would lead to a series of other drop downs. I'm trying to figure out how to collect info and present it. Flow chart??
Visio fun!
I hate visio! Mostly because I've never used it but it doesn't look like something that interests me.

Re: Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now... - JDubb - 05-15-2013

MattInMinnesota Wrote:
MN is inclusive/equal!
*fixed*

MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Visio fun!
I hate visio! Mostly because I've never used it but it doesn't look like something that interests me.
I actually like using it. Working where I do I get a new flow chart several times a day. In fact I need to create one this morning.

JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
MN is inclusive/equal!
*fixed*
I hope Michelle Bachmann moves in right next door to you! And I hope she tans in her mom swimsuit right where you can see her pasty white thighs every day!

MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
MN is inclusive/equal!
*fixed*
I hope Michelle Bachmann moves in right next door to you! And I hope she tans in her mom swimsuit right where you can see her pasty white thighs every day!
That is wrong on toooooo many levels.

JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:MN is inclusive/equal!
*fixed*
That is wrong on toooooo many levels.
Admit it, the thought turns you on in some perverted level!

Re: Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now... - LeNeve - 05-15-2013

MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
MN is inclusive/equal!
*fixed*

and her bush sticks out of her swim suit

MattInMinnesota Wrote:Admit it, the thought turns you on in some perverted level!
I just can't wait for the Supreme Court to rule in favor of marriage equality in June so she will have to leave the country all together.

Wow, I really hate her. Her and Oprah... :flame:

LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I hope Michelle Bachmann moves in right next door to you! And I hope she tans in her mom swimsuit right where you can see her pasty white thighs every day!

I just threw up in my mouth.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:MN is inclusive/equal!
*fixed*

That, and her bloody tampon string!

:high5: :roflmao:

MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I hope Michelle Bachmann moves in right next door to you! And I hope she tans in her mom swimsuit right where you can see her pasty white thighs every day!

That, and her bloody tampon string!

:high5: :roflmao:
You've gone too far... :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

ooff. thats a whole nutha level. :barf: