Dudebro Nation
Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. (/showthread.php?tid=2608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Joe - 11-12-2012

Derick Wrote:It was raining girls at my place last night. Pizza beer football. The two girls I discussed earlier were there, along with a chick named Linda who is Italian, and her roommate who looks pretty much like zoey deschanal. As much as I hate to admit this, Joe was right, I talked and one of the girls seemed more interested than the others, although in the end another stepped up, I now know which one, but the other is pretty damn hot too.

I am pretty good at these things.

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - LeNeve - 11-12-2012

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead gave me 3 of 4 things that I wanted last night :high5: ......if the fourth thing happens this season, I may never have to watch television again

I can't wait to see whos calling.....
If they stay true.....youre gonna enjoy

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

This show is so freaking good. the best tv show of all time in my book.

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Brampton - 11-12-2012

Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead gave me 3 of 4 things that I wanted last night :high5: ......if the fourth thing happens this season, I may never have to watch television again

I can't wait to see whos calling.....
If they stay true.....youre gonna enjoy

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Is it Mark from Colorado?

[Image: special_ed.jpg]
no....EJ in the Nati

Derick Wrote:It was raining girls at my place last night. Pizza beer football. The two girls I discussed earlier were there, along with a chick named Linda who is Italian, and her roommate who looks pretty much like zoey deschanal. As much as I hate to admit this, Joe was right, I talked and one of the girls seemed more interested than the others, although in the end another stepped up, I now know which one, but the other is pretty damn hot too.

I love this story. :high5:

Brampton Wrote:no....EJ in the Nati

Groove Flow!

Which I think refers to menstruation....

ej in the nati would be a good guest character on walking dead.
one more "groove flow" out of you, and you are going be fed to the zombies buster.

"all right ! groove flow".

"thats it buddy....

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - MattInMinnesota - 11-12-2012

Nice NASCAR race- Gordon is a pussy and needs and old fashioned butt whipping!

I need to talk to my boss, but he's talking to the sherriff. They've been talking since I got here 35 minutes ago.

MattInMinnesota Wrote:Nice NASCAR race- Gordon is a pussy and needs and old fashioned butt whipping!

a gay butt whipping

MattInMinnesota Wrote:Nice NASCAR race- Gordon is a pussy and needs and old fashioned butt whipping!

If he raced as fast as he ran after the race he'd be a champion.

Re: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it. - Derick - 11-12-2012

LeNeve Wrote:I need to talk to my boss, but he's talking to the sherriff. They've been talking since I got here 35 minutes ago.
what did you do now

Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to talk to my boss, but he's talking to the sherriff. They've been talking since I got here 35 minutes ago.
what did you do now

I don't know. I always get nervous when the cops are here for over 5 minutes though. Confusedad:

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
what did you do now

I don't know. I always get nervous when the cops are here for over 5 minutes though. Confusedad:

I don't get nervous whent he under sherrif is here though. We are cool, and bullshit with each other all the time. a couple of the deputies I'm cool with too.

okay. sherriff is gone, and no one looked over my way during their conversation. I think I'm in the clear, unless it's a covert ops deal, and they are going to snatch me up secretly.

someone else got to my boss before I did. Now they are having a deep meaningfull conversation it seems.