Dudebro Nation
AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: AP Bikini Team (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! (/showthread.php?tid=1410)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - ap bikini team - 12-16-2010

Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:No one wants to see anything shopped. If you need to be shopped you should hire a new photgrapher or face the reality that you just weren't meant to be a model.

EVERY picture you'll ever see is shopped in one respect or another. Sometimes it's just color corrections and filters. And shopping doesn't mean that the girl is a bad model. The hottest women in the world need shop every now and then to get rid of body wrinkles that clothes might cause or access twisting, taking a breath and taking a pic, making it look like they have a bigger stomach than they actually do, etc.

All the pics up there are shopped. Sometimes I get rid of a pimple that isn't there, or remove lines caused by bra straps or clothes. The photographer shot with a blue filter, so I saturated the image to bring back to color, and drop down the shine on the body that might be too much.

Photo shop gets a bad rep because everyone thinks it's evil. Pictures have been photoshopped before it was even a program. The program just short cuts and makes things easier, and automates things that have been done manually in the dark room since the beginning of photography on paper. Every picture from the beginning of Playboy in the 50's has been photo shopped.

Don't be trying to ruin my dreams.
One of your not so nice looking girls sold you on this idea didn't they?

Just stating reality. Every magazine you pick up, from Playboy, to a Cabela's catalog to a Dentist trade magazine are all photo shopped. Most cameras have that are coming out even have a smoothing and optimization feature on the camera, so pictures are being shopped while they're taking pictures now. That is reality.

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - the keifer - 12-16-2010

Oh, yeah :hitit:
I like the one where she's on all 4s. Prime for a good time.

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - Joe - 12-16-2010

Derick Wrote:any chance its not to late to fire this one, and hire a hot one?

Now that's just mean.

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - Joe - 12-16-2010

Umm wait... Why is the Asian girl standing next to the European car?

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - ap bikini team - 12-16-2010

Joe Wrote:Umm wait... Why is the Asian girl standing next to the European car?

Because it's the "Import" industry. Euros are an imported car and go hand in hand with the scene. If you watch movies like the Fast and the Furious (OMG The Rock is in the new one with everyone from part 1, 2, and 4), there's always a Euro.

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - LeNeve - 12-16-2010

I feel like if I talked to her, then a nephew of a yakuza boss would try to kick my ass, then make me race him in a parking garage. Of course I would lose at first because my drifting skills are not good. Then I would practice drifting with my new Tokyo friends and win the race on the death mountain. Then we would all live happily after.

:hitit:

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - LeNeve - 12-16-2010

[Image: 156639_107162172690125_100001890296278_6...7365_n.jpg]

That is a bubble that looks popped. No curves in that pic.

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - Brian - 12-16-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I feel like if I talked to her, then a nephew of a yakuza boss would try to kick my ass, then make me race him in a parking garage. Of course I would lose at first because my drifting skills are not good. Then I would practice drifting with my new Tokyo friends and win the race on the death mountain. Then we would all live happily after.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - ap bikini team - 12-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I feel like if I talked to her, then a nephew of a yakuza boss would try to kick my ass, then make me race him in a parking garage. Of course I would lose at first because my drifting skills are not good. Then I would practice drifting with my new Tokyo friends and win the race on the death mountain. Then we would all live happily after.

Close. She's Chinese though lol

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - BDH - 12-17-2010

I don't often respond to these, but I actually think this girl is a great model... I dont find her attractive at all, but she has that look that I think is good for this biz...

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - ap bikini team - 12-18-2010

BDH Wrote:I don't often respond to these, but I actually think this girl is a great model... I dont find her attractive at all, but she has that look that I think is good for this biz...

Thanks BDH. Yeah she's perfect for the Import scene and is in 1st place in our sales incentive contest. So she's a favorite in my book.

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - i bleed green - 12-18-2010

Her face is way too big. Not her head, her face.

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - negadave - 12-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:No thanks, Asians are not my steeze.
:whomo:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Am i the only one who got that? :roflmao: If chicks aren't your thing just say so bro... It's cool. I'll still be your boy. :grin:
J/k. My friends and i bust eachothers balls like that. Hope you don't take it the wrong way

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - Beckster - 12-20-2010

ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Umm wait... Why is the Asian girl standing next to the European car?

Because it's the "Import" industry. Euros are an imported car and go hand in hand with the scene. If you watch movies like the Fast and the Furious (OMG The Rock is in the new one with everyone from part 1, 2, and 4), there's always a Euro.

How do you decide on the girls, Paul?

Re: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW! - Hondo - 12-20-2010

Those that decry the Asian women have spent no time in Asia. That's all I'm sayin'...

Before Photoshop they airbrushed pictures. Retouching has been around almost as long as photography.