Dudebro Nation
Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tues 7/20...2 days to go (/showthread.php?tid=977)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Chip - 07-20-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Iva, what is your size?

I thought I shouldn't answer this question, but then what the heck...you guys will love me no matter what....right????? 34B....but don't tell everyone...

Ok, I promise I won't go posting it on some message board

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Pete Nice - 07-20-2010

Iva13 Wrote:

I thought I shouldn't answer this question, but then what the heck...you guys will love me no matter what....right????? 34B....but don't tell everyone...

That was my next guess.

You know I have seen before, can't remember where, that 34B is considered the perfect breast size.

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - LeNeve - 07-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:So I am at a gas station in Erie and there are two hippie hitchhikers, a guy and a girl, with 3 dogs, going west. Should I give them a ride?

Stab the dogs, and make the people watch, then stab the guy and make the girl watch. Then act like you will let the girl go, then stab her and put them all in the bushes.

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am at a gas station in Erie and there are two hippie hitchhikers, a guy and a girl, with 3 dogs, going west. Should I give them a ride?

Stab the dogs, and make the people watch, then stab the guy and make the girl watch. Then act like you will let the girl go, then stab her and put them all in the bushes.

Done, now what?

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Iva13 - 07-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

That was my next guess.

You know I have seen before, can't remember where, that 34B is considered the perfect breast size.

I think that's the average....I know they never have that size in a bra...they are the first size to go.

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Go for it. But drive with the windows down to air out the pachouli smell.

I am still in a rental car, a Ford Fiesta, that is rather small, I got my overnight bag, cooler and backpack, as well as work supplies. No way I am fitting two hippies and 3 dogs in here. If it was just the hippies I might do it just for the stories.

I picked up some hippies once. I was in a pickup. Guy and girl hippy. They smelled so bad, that I just went half mile maybe more then said "this is as far as I'm going have a nice day" Then kicked them to the curb.

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Beckster - 07-20-2010

Iva13 Wrote:

:high5: I am staggering between that and bigger.. the twins grew. I don't know why

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Done, now what?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Well, as long as you didn't get all bloody, go have a victory sandwich somewhere.

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Beckster - 07-20-2010

LeNeve Wrote:

Should he have stabbed her anus with his one-eyed love muscle first?

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

:high5: I am staggering between that and bigger.. the twins grew. I don't know why

So you area a 34 B/C?

I hitch hiked my way from Wichita to Denver when I was 16.

LeNeve Wrote:

I was just assuming that was part of the deal.

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Done, now what?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Well, as long as you didn't get all bloody, go have a victory sandwich somewhere.

They have good meatball hoagies here. Got one.

Now what?

LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I was just assuming that was part of the deal.

I skipped that step. Do I have to start all over again? I am not sure I will be able to find more hippies with dogs here.

There is a fire somewhere and I have one of the fire trucks. I'm going to go drive it towards the smoke, then keep driving by. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: