Dudebro Nation
Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday (/showthread.php?tid=702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Brampton - 04-23-2010

I've tried to watch Treme, couldn't get into it. If youre gonna watch it, make sure you have no distractions

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:BMW's look better than Mercedes to me, for the most part. I don't like big boxy luxery cars.
the problem with mercedes is that normal people cant afford the ones that actually look cool
they are the same prices as BMW.

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - michaelangelo - 04-23-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:kick ass! i just did a whole co op all by myself!!!! ( and pete!)

Start another one I can leech onto.

Leech 5 :high5:

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Pete Nice - 04-23-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: paintball-picture.jpg]

I love paintball, I used to be on a pro team in high school. I have tons of equiptment. I only played twice last year. I remember the first time I played, I showed up late and evened the teams up at 6 a team. First game in, I killed the entire other team, 6 people.

I don't play speedball though, I prefer woods games and scenario games.

I've only played a few times, a lot of fun.

DBN paintball weekend?

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Iva13 - 04-23-2010

I have a beemer and I'm not a douchebag...
and when you buy it just get the extended warranty then you don't have to worry about paying for repairs.... I LOVE BEEMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - ZeeDuchess - 04-23-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:kick ass! i just did a whole co op all by myself!!!! ( and pete!)

Start another one I can leech onto.

you can take b's place. i'll see what im closest to mastering, then i'll start it

Spot is fat and lame Confusedlap:

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this is not a shot at you Pete or anyone on here

Every person I know who drives a BMW is a super :douche: when it comes to cars. They know fuck all about cars, and they think they know about cars. It pisses me off, and when they talk about cars, I want to tell them to go fuck their hat.

:rant:

I have four really good friends in PGH who have BMW's. All four of them are successful, smart, classy, have hot wives, good kids and a great family. I respect all four of them greatly. Your issue must be a Canadian thing.
No, its people who don't know shit about cars, who because they buy a BMW, then believe they know everything about cars.

I have beemer mechanic friends that make fun of customers who think they are better cars than everything else. They are just cars

Well I can tell you that my friends are not like that. And I am not like that.

Iva13 Wrote:I have a beemer and I'm not a douchebag...
and when you buy it just get the extended warranty then you don't have to worry about paying for repairs.... I LOVE BEEMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva, I'm not talking about you.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this is not a shot at you Pete or anyone on here

Every person I know who drives a BMW is a super :douche: when it comes to cars. They know fuck all about cars, and they think they know about cars. It pisses me off, and when they talk about cars, I want to tell them to go fuck their hat.

:rant:

I have four really good friends in PGH who have BMW's. All four of them are successful, smart, classy, have hot wives, good kids and a great family. I respect all four of them greatly. Your issue must be a Canadian thing.
No, its people who don't know shit about cars, who because they buy a BMW, then believe they know everything about cars.

I have beemer mechanic friends that make fun of customers who think they are better cars than everything else. They are just cars

Well I can tell you that my friends are not like that. And I am not like that.
Did you read the first part of what I said?

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - JDubb - 04-23-2010

Brampton Wrote:Spot is fat and lame Confusedlap:

Covino is right, Spot is f-ing boring.

Ok, so apparently I can't give an observation on here.

Brampton Wrote:I've tried to watch Treme, couldn't get into it. If youre gonna watch it, make sure you have no distractions

They have only had two episodes so far. I really like it.

I am going to NO for Halloween weekend, I am going to try and go to a few of the places in that show.

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - JDubb - 04-23-2010

"Out of 10,000,000,000 sperm the Jerkamn made it through"...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I just clicked on the "View more smilies" link. Its the same smilies Lame