Dudebro Nation
Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! (/showthread.php?tid=1597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Donginator - 01-21-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chris, I am going to be in NYC all next week. I have an appointment kind of near you Thursday in Dobbs Ferry.
yeah thats real close, I am 15 minutes away

Mon - Travel
Tue - Brooklyn
Wed - Hackensack
Thur - Dobbs Ferry
Fri - Brookly, Manhattan at night
Sat and Sun - Manhattan
Mon - Brooklyn
Tue - Brooklyn
Wed - Brooklyn

My wife is flying in Friday night or Saturday morning and staying with me until Wednesday when I drive home.

We should grab some eats in the city one day over the weekend.
yeah let me know

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Pete Nice - 01-21-2011

There is not a time when I am in New York City that I am not armed.

I no longer take a gun though, since I have no permit and saw what happened to Plaxico Burress, although I would rather go to jail for 2 years than get murdered. Still, not worth the risk, although I doubt I would ever get caught with it unless I used it.

NYC is fucked up b/c the only people who have guns are the criminals, putting normal people at risk of protecting themselves.

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - the keifer - 01-21-2011

LeNeve Wrote:in fact everyone is so nice around here, that when you are driving the oncoming drivers wave at you, and you wave back.
People here only wave at people that they know while on the ro-ad.

[Image: SteelerPrayer1.jpg]

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - LeNeve - 01-21-2011

Ellis followers tweating to C&R?

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Donginator - 01-21-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:There is not a time when I am in New York City that I am not armed.

I no longer take a gun though, since I have no permit and saw what happened to Plaxico Burress, although I would rather go to jail for 2 years than get murdered. Still, not worth the risk, although I doubt I would ever get caught with it unless I used it.

NYC is fucked up b/c the only people who have guns are the criminals, putting normal people at risk of protecting themselves.
NYC is a lot safer now, you only run into problems in neighborhoods you should not be in anyways

Camel fucker :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This guy Sam on the phone thinks the Bears have it. He is on crack. The closest thing to a lock this entire season is that the Packers will win. The Bears suck, the only reason they are in the playoffs is b/c they had an easy schedule and played the Seahawks in the playoffs. They are not better than the Eagles, Saints, Falcons, Giants, Packers or about 10 AFC teams. They just got lucky. The Bears are a joke.

Have a good weekend peeps!

Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is not a time when I am in New York City that I am not armed.

NYC is a lot safer now, you only run into problems in neighborhoods you should not be in anyways

Absolutely true, but I don't like to take risks, in PGH I always have a gun and knife on me and access to much more in the car.

NYC is 1000% safer than it was 20 years ago, but it is still full of muggers and criminals. Everyone I know who lives there has been mugged at least once and had their cars broken into at least once.

These guys being dicks on twitter are OBVIOUSLY Ellis fans

Hmmm

I am not quiet sure how I feel about the song itself, but I like the idea.

[youtube]wBu5dJ4lBR0[/youtube]

Like football or not, you have to watch this.

[youtube]tCptgK6G7S4[/youtube]

Pete Nice Wrote:Hmmm
Looks like an invitation right there. :doggystyle: