Dudebro Nation
Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! (/showthread.php?tid=1597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Derick - 01-21-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:No one ever fucks with me on the New York City Subway, one of the perks of being 6'4" and 260 pounds.
With a face like a baby

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Donginator - 01-21-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:Chris, I am going to be in NYC all next week. I have an appointment kind of near you Thursday in Dobbs Ferry.
yeah thats real close, I am 15 minutes away

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - the keifer - 01-21-2011

The nice people live south.

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Pete Nice - 01-21-2011

the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't have very many rude encounters in Kansas. Everyone is really nice around here.
Seem like the further north you go the ruder people are and opposite for down south. At least on the east anyway.

I hate to sound racist, but I notice around here people are nice for the most part, but black people have a habit of never saying please or thank you. Example, I hold a door open for a black woman and she just walks right through and ignores me, but the other 3 people all say thank you. That happens ALL the time. I think it is just a cultural thing.

Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't have very many rude encounters in Kansas. Everyone is really nice around here.
It's the same way here too
thats why i loved Virgina when i went last summer, we were shocked how nice people were

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - LeNeve - 01-21-2011

Derick Wrote:
It's the same way here too

Really? I always pictured everyone in Chicago being mean for some reason.

the keifer Wrote:How bout the people that let the door shut in your fuckin face.
I always yell thank you

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:No one ever fucks with me on the New York City Subway, one of the perks of being 6'4" and 260 pounds.
With a face like a baby

I have been rocking 3 days growth since October. I have not sued a straight razor since then. No baby face now.

Re: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers! - Iva13 - 01-21-2011

Derick Wrote:
With a face like a baby

and a heart of gold. :boobs:

Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chris, I am going to be in NYC all next week. I have an appointment kind of near you Thursday in Dobbs Ferry.
yeah thats real close, I am 15 minutes away

Mon - Travel
Tue - Brooklyn
Wed - Hackensack
Thur - Dobbs Ferry
Fri - Brookly, Manhattan at night
Sat and Sun - Manhattan
Mon - Brooklyn
Tue - Brooklyn
Wed - Brooklyn

My wife is flying in Friday night or Saturday morning and staying with me until Wednesday when I drive home.

We should grab some eats in the city one day over the weekend.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
With a face like a baby

I have been rocking 3 days growth since October. I have not sued a straight razor since then. No baby face now.
How do you sue a straight razor? Oh, you mean "used".

Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
With a face like a baby

you still have baby balls.

Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
With a face like a baby

Like Neil Young

Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
With a face like a baby

And a knife and brass knuckles in my pocket

in fact everyone is so nice around here, that when you are driving the oncoming drivers wave at you, and you wave back.