Dudebro Nation
Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... (/showthread.php?tid=1290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Beckster - 10-26-2010

LeNeve Wrote:Personally I think adult halloween fun time is retarded. I don't think other people are lame for doing it though. I just avoid it.

I just love Halloween! We're supposed to go to a Pimps and Hoes ball this Friday. Jim wants my girlfriend and I to be his hoes.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Derick - 10-26-2010

Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Chip, Chip, Chip....what happened to you? when did you become so negative??? Now you are not allowed to hang around Derick, Joe, Brampton or Brian anymore...sorry... :wink:

Good. Those guys suck and are losers anyway!

Derick, Joe, Brampton or Brian = Guys with higher standards.
i believe this, you all are well aware of my standards

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Derick - 10-26-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Personally I think adult halloween fun time is retarded. I don't think other people are lame for doing it though. I just avoid it.

I just love Halloween! We're supposed to go to a Pimps and Hoes ball this Friday. Jim wants my girlfriend and I to be his hoes.
jim wants you and your girlfriend in a threesome

JDubb Wrote:

I have always avoided Halloween parties because I hate dressing in a costume.

You are so missing out

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - JDubb - 10-26-2010

Confusedwoot:
I just lost the stream. I gotta reboot my phone.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Chip - 10-26-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I think the snake bite thing would be cool though.

Joe was taking a shot at Ellis with that.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - LeNeve - 10-26-2010

My mom spent the night at my house a month ago. That's the last time I have talked with her. We had fun though. We drank beer, and talked about all kinds of things.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Brian - 10-26-2010

Joe Wrote:I used to like when I learned things from the show. Wine and beer experts were always big moments on the show for me. I guess now that they have a shitty beer sponsor like Bud they have to water down the content to match the watered down beer.

What's next on the show? Punching each other in the nuts? Getting bit by snakes?
If you want to learn about beer, Pokes just dropped some more knowledge in the beer forum :beer:

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Brian - 10-26-2010

Chip Wrote:

I think he was aiming at Jackass. That shit is laaaaaaame.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Joe - 10-26-2010

JDubb Wrote:Confusedwoot:
I just lost the stream. I gotta reboot my phone.

Maybe it's time to get a real phone. Last time I rebooted my blackberry was like 1985.

LeNeve Wrote:I have more fun with my kids. Taking them out trick or treating. Then sorting all the candy with them. Then I steal all the candy, and take it to work.

I love dressing scary on Halloween night and scaring the shit out of the trick or treaters. When I was a kid those houses that did that were always my faves.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - LeNeve - 10-26-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I used to like when I learned things from the show. Wine and beer experts were always big moments on the show for me. I guess now that they have a shitty beer sponsor like Bud they have to water down the content to match the watered down beer.

What's next on the show? Punching each other in the nuts? Getting bit by snakes?
If you want to learn about beer, Pokes just dropped some more knowledge in the beer forum :beer:

I'm all over that. :high5:

Chip Wrote:

I was. Why not copy off of his show since it's so successful.

LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I'm all over that. :high5:

I've been digging up beer reviews and posting them to the front page too.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Chip - 10-26-2010

Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I was. Why not copy off of his show since it's so successful.

To be honest, I'd laugh my ass off if Covino got bit by a snake.