Dudebro Nation
Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday 03/03 - Winning (/showthread.php?tid=1688)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Brampton - 03-03-2011

JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Just finished my grapes......grapes are really good
I like them best fermented in a bottle after spending some time in a little oak.
I don't like grapes in my beer

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Chip - 03-03-2011

Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I could use a redbull. :yawn:
I'll drink 5-hour energy shots but I can't drink Red Bull.
they say that 5hour energy has all the caffine of a cup of coffee but without the sugar.....so if I drink coffee black, than am I saving myself $3?

I'd think so.
I never put sugar in my coffee.

LeNeve Wrote:I asked my wife to bring me a red bull 15 minutes ago. Nothing yet. Wtf
guess she didn't get her wings

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I'll drink 5-hour energy shots but I can't drink Red Bull.
they say that 5hour energy has all the caffine of a cup of coffee but without the sugar.....so if I drink coffee black, than am I saving myself $3?

I'd think so.
sugar in coffee is for the gays

Maybe I'll bring my car in and vacuum it out

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - michaelangelo - 03-03-2011

Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife told me last night she does not want me playing video games any more. I told her to suck it up.

My wife told me I was being to loud, I told her to shut the bedroom door then. Then she threw me some pillows, and a blanket.
:grin:
that happened to me Monday night when I signed on late with you guys, she slammed the door, I live in a small aprtment so she hears everything
i'm lucky, my xbox is in the basement and our bedrooms are on the second floor, my wife hears nothing

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Chip - 03-03-2011

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I'll drink 5-hour energy shots but I can't drink Red Bull.

I'd think so.

But, I put creamer in it, and that sounds gayer. :?

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - LeNeve - 03-03-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I asked my wife to bring me a red bull 15 minutes ago. Nothing yet. Wtf

okay, I got it now.

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:they say that 5hour energy has all the caffine of a cup of coffee but without the sugar.....so if I drink coffee black, than am I saving myself $3?

I'd think so.

But, I put creamer in it, and that sounds gayer. :?
just a little :?

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Pete Nice - 03-03-2011

Brampton Wrote:Just finished my grapes......grapes are really good

:high5: I like them in wine form best.

Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Derick - 03-03-2011

Omfg 20 docks 2 useable. I've been here for 1.25 hrs and I'm still waiting in line

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - Pete Nice - 03-03-2011

michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife told me last night she does not want me playing video games any more. I told her to suck it up.

My wife told me I was being to loud, I told her to shut the bedroom door then. Then she threw me some pillows, and a blanket.
:grin:
that happened to me Monday night when I signed on late with you guys, she slammed the door, I live in a small aprtment so she hears everything
i'm lucky, my xbox is in the basement and our bedrooms are on the second floor, my wife hears nothing

Exact same for me.

Brampton Wrote:Maybe I'll bring my car in and vacuum it out

Thats what I did last saturday when I was working, then I went and got my grandpas f-250, and put rear emergency brake shoes on it. So I got paid by the company for being here, and my grandpa paid me 50 bucks for doing it. I got double money that day.

IF you use Rich Davis brand creamer in your coffee, then it's gay.

Re: Thursday 03/03 - Winning - DaveP - 03-03-2011

JDubb Wrote:Anyone surprised by this list... http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/mostadmired/2011/full_list/

I do not see the company I work for on the list but I do see many of our biggest competitors, ummmmm.

That list has to be wrong, Pepsi is on it.