Dudebro Nation
Monday December 13, 2010 - Ugh... - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday December 13, 2010 - Ugh... (/showthread.php?tid=1406)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Re: Monday December 13, 2010 - Ugh... - Donginator - 12-13-2010

I agree with Rich for once, they want to make news out of nothing all the time, and use whatever is caught on camera to make a story out of nothing

Re: Monday December 13, 2010 - Ugh... - Pete Nice - 12-13-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the big ten championship trophy for football (new) is being called the Stagg-Paterno trophy.....Um, Paterno has been in the Big Ten for about 10 years.....what about Shembeckler, Hayes, or any of the other great historical big ten coaches :flame: :flame: :flame:

I couldn't agree more. Paterno is a joke and I am sick of everyone swinging from his old saggy overrated nutz.
I think this is most disrespectfull to the historical coaches of the Big Ten

Totally agreed. He is a bum, not only does he have a limited history in the Big 10, but he also tried to leave the big ten several times to start his own conference that he would run, but no one else wanted to be in his dumb conference. Paterno is the most overrated college coach of ALL TIME. He is garbage, he has had some GREAT assistant coaches and players, but he is garbage. IF Paterno was SOOOOO good, wouldn't he have had more than two national championships in 40 some years? And the first of those two would have been SMU's championship if they had not gotten slapped with sanctions.

Re: Monday December 13, 2010 - Ugh... - Brampton - 12-13-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the big ten championship trophy for football (new) is being called the Stagg-Paterno trophy.....Um, Paterno has been in the Big Ten for about 10 years.....what about Shembeckler, Hayes, or any of the other great historical big ten coaches :flame: :flame: :flame:

I couldn't agree more. Paterno is a joke and I am sick of everyone swinging from his old saggy overrated nutz.
I think this is most disrespectfull to the historical coaches of the Big Ten

Totally agreed. He is a bum, not only does he have a limited history in the Big 10, but he also tried to leave the big ten several times to start his own conference that he would run, but no one else wanted to be in his dumb conference. Paterno is the most overrated college coach of ALL TIME. He is garbage, he has had some GREAT assistant coaches and players, but he is garbage. IF Paterno was SOOOOO good, wouldn't he have had more than two national championships in 40 some years? And the first of those two would have been SMU's championship if they had not gotten slapped with sanctions.

Pony Express 5 :high5:

How have they not discussed the Metrodome yet?

Rich & Covino need to get on call of duty :rock:

did they discuss the dexter finale? I missed the first hour

Re: Monday December 13, 2010 - Ugh... - Joe - 12-13-2010

Donginator Wrote:Rich & Covino need to get on call of duty :rock:

Black Ops. Even though Pete hates it.

Re: Monday December 13, 2010 - Ugh... - LeNeve - 12-13-2010

Brampton Wrote:How have they not discussed the Metrodome yet?

thats a middle america story, they don't know about it, or don't care.

Donginator Wrote:did they discuss the dexter finale? I missed the first hour

I hope they don't. I don't want to have it ruined for me like what happened to you.

I want a free xbox 360.

Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Rich & Covino need to get on call of duty :rock:

Black Ops. Even though Pete hates it.
yes!

Pete hates it, but has not given it a chance.

Are you liking it? I am loving the game?

[youtube]X_uscBJn0p0[/youtube]

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:How have they not discussed the Metrodome yet?

thats a middle america story, they don't know about it, or don't care.

Damn you beat me to it.

I can't see them playing xbox at their office.

Re: Monday December 13, 2010 - Ugh... - Pete Nice - 12-13-2010

Brampton Wrote:Again, I'd be willing to bet that this happens more than you know, but this just happen to get caught on camera

It does, it happens ALLLLLLLLL the time. I have been working in the professional sports field for 19 years and almost every game I have worked, atheltes have asked other athletes for their autographs. Most of the time is happens in the locker rooms and back hallways of the stadiums though, this one just happened on the field and that is why it is news. Usually the players will have their clubhouse/locker room guys go to the other clubhouse/locker room and get what they want signed signed. The clubhouse guys for both clubhouses work for the home team, so they know each other and know how it works.