Dudebro Nation
Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST today - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST today (/showthread.php?tid=2008)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - LeNeve - 09-15-2011

drop kick murphy sucks

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - LeNeve - 09-15-2011

boner fires back at Obama. hehe

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - Chip - 09-15-2011

LeNeve Wrote:drop kick murphy sucks

You suck.
They rock.

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - Chip - 09-15-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I want to be an American immigrant living in Canada. Then in a few years bitch about not being treated equally, then propose an American pride month to celebrate my heritage. I think I want American pride month to be December.

Dude, they're Canadians.
You can take 11 months and give them 1.
Give them January or February.
Those months suck up there.

Chip Wrote:

You suck.
They rock.

you got drop kicked in your head, then molested

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - Donginator - 09-15-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You suck.
They rock.

Confusedhock:

Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You suck.
They rock.

Confusedhock:

He's just mad because cool bands like the Dropkick Murphys don't go to lame states like Idaho, or where ever he lives.
He only gets bands like White Lion and Stryper tribute bands.

oh yeah. Willie nelson this weekend........
Confusedad:

Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another IST t - Donginator - 09-15-2011

:roflmao:

I was listening to the AM local radio this morning, and they said to call in for free willie nelson tickets. No one called. :roflmao:

He gave 2 tickets to someone that asked for them on facebook though. :roflmao:

Pete Nice is awesome.

LeNeve Wrote:I was listening to the AM local radio this morning, and they said to call in for free willie nelson tickets. No one called. :roflmao:

He gave 2 tickets to someone that asked for them on facebook though. :roflmao:

Haha, fucking awesome.

I bet White Lion would actually sell a few tickets.

I don't actually have an opinion on drop kick murphy. I was just trying to start an internet fight.

Pop Evil and halestorm? came through here a couple years ago. some other people too. Pop evil is the only name I remember though. like as a group, for a weekend concert thing.

Re: Re: Thurdsay Sept 15....Beckster, do not start another I - Pete Nice - 09-15-2011

Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I answered. I was on. I don't think he knew it was me. Cause he's totally hated on me here
That was you, it didn't sound like you.

No one crying in the background?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Or saying no means no.....