Dudebro Nation
Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls (/showthread.php?tid=1820)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - LeNeve - 05-12-2011

YOU WANT A FUCKING SMOOTHIE!!!!!! HUH MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU!!! BETTER BUY MY SMOOTHIE, OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - JDubb - 05-12-2011

There's always money in the banana stand...

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - geinslunchbox - 05-12-2011

LeNeve Wrote:YOU WANT A FUCKING SMOOTHIE!!!!!! HUH MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU!!! BETTER BUY MY SMOOTHIE, OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!
Geez with this asshole. I have to turn down my friggin radio every time he starts hollering at me

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Lonne3000 - 05-12-2011

OK, so on a different note. My girl teaches 6th grade and today she has to teach them about "Family Life" (PC way of sex talk).

She just sends me a text: "OK, I just got asked about fisting and wet dreams". :roflmao: All I could do it laugh. Personally, I didn't know what fisting was until high school.

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Chip - 05-12-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That caller built his own bed and made it 1/4 higher on his side so she rolls away and he doesn't have to worry about that cuddling crap. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: not sure why, but that cracks me up.

yeah, I wanted to hate on it because it seemed real red necky, but I laughed too.

I don't want to ruin a good story, but couldn't you just put something under the legs on one side of the bed to prop it up?
Did he have to make his own?

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - LeNeve - 05-12-2011

Lonne3000 Wrote:OK, so on a different note. My girl teaches 6th grade and today she has to teach them about "Family Life" (PC way of sex talk).

She just sends me a text: "OK, I just got asked about fisting and wet dreams". :roflmao: All I could do it laugh. Personally, I didn't know what fisting was until high school.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Chip - 05-12-2011

LeNeve Wrote:YOU WANT A FUCKING SMOOTHIE!!!!!! HUH MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU!!! BETTER BUY MY SMOOTHIE, OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!

:roflmao:

Reminds me when they kidnapped the one guy in Old School, "Say a word of this and I'll fucking kill you!"

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That caller built his own bed and made it 1/4 higher on his side so she rolls away and he doesn't have to worry about that cuddling crap. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: not sure why, but that cracks me up.

yeah, I wanted to hate on it because it seemed real red necky, but I laughed too.

I don't want to ruin a good story, but couldn't you just put something under the legs on one side of the bed to prop it up?
Did he have to make his own?

Nope, when you are all red necky you build shit on your own.

Time to clock back in, slide under a truck, and take my after lunch nap.

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - geinslunchbox - 05-12-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:OK, so on a different note. My girl teaches 6th grade and today she has to teach them about "Family Life" (PC way of sex talk).

can't wait to hear what her response was. sheesh

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Lonne3000 - 05-12-2011

geinslunchbox Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

can't wait to hear what her response was. sheesh
Oh yeah, I'm gonna have a sit down with her tonight about it. I wanna hear all about this doozy. I'll keep you posted.

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Texas Fan - 05-12-2011

Comcast must be fucking up Joe's shit again. I keep getting timed out.

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - JDubb - 05-12-2011

LeNeve Wrote:Time to clock back in, slide under a truck, and take my after lunch nap.
You sound like Derick. :roflmao:

Re: Thursday 5/12/11 Don't dodge the draft, only dodge balls - Pete Nice - 05-12-2011

My first thought "Is Rich Davis in her class"

Texas Fan Wrote:Comcast must be fucking up Joe's shit again. I keep getting timed out.
Another reason to hate Comcast. :roflmao: