Dudebro Nation
Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! (/showthread.php?tid=1261)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - Beckster - 10-18-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Facebook is annoying and a hassle, but I use it and I'm not sure why.

They do a good job of filtering out all that ad stuff that killed myspace. I like facebook, I have reconnected with some great people through facebook. Of all the social media, facebook is hands down the most usefull.

This ^^^

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - Pete Nice - 10-18-2010

Greg Mercer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Chip Wrote:5 seconds in, I like your song a whole lot more then the last few Ticklesack songs.

Haha, thanks...I guess. I don't know if the guys would want to hear that. If they will let me re-record it when I go to New York in two weeks, I will try. It took quite a few takes to get it to sound exactly how I wanted, and I know my recording equipment sucks.

Your going to New York in two weeks? There is a chance I might be there also. What days?

I am going to NYC tomorrow until Friday for work. :happy: :happy: :happy:

I am going to be there from October 28 to November 1. I am seeing Pee-Wee's Broadway show on Thursday, and after that I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd like to find a Halloween party to go to with Rich/Spot if they are doing anything.

SHIT, that is when I am going to be in New Orleans. Oct 28 to Nov 2nd in NOLA.

too bad there is no more Swallow Schween parties. I always wanted to go to one of those, I was an hour away for work once, and was too tired to go.

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - Chip - 10-18-2010

Greg Mercer Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:What's a BBM list? Do people really want my phone number?

5 seconds in, I like your song a whole lot more then the last few Ticklesack songs.

Haha, thanks...I guess. I don't know if the guys would want to hear that. If they will let me re-record it when I go to New York in two weeks, I will try. It took quite a few takes to get it to sound exactly how I wanted, and I know my recording equipment sucks.

Yeah, it sounded good.

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - Pokes28 - 10-18-2010

Covino and Rich - Making you better dudebros without "Fools Advice" - Pokes

There is a picture on facebook of Ron (michaelangelo) holding his daughter. Cute picture, but the way he is holding her and the way they have her hair in a bow, it look like he has an upside down Rollie Fingers mustache on his chin. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It's a great pictures!!!

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - JDubb - 10-18-2010

Great show today. I actually laughed out loud and got looks from those around me.
:high5:

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - Derick - 10-18-2010

Chip Wrote:I was just assuming, but is it the ball that's 16"?
not just the ball :flasher: . Yes the ball is 16" in diameter, everything else, rules, etc is the same

I'm undelay, but Covino was just ripping on Pokes and it was funny. Spot stuck up for you though.

I am not a fan of Mark in Colorado

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - LeNeve - 10-18-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:I'm undelay, but Covino was just ripping on Pokes and it was funny. Spot stuck up for you though.

I've only been able to hear about 15-30 minutes today. Confusedwoot:

I like Mercer's jam.

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - LeNeve - 10-18-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:I am not a fan of Mark in Colorado

I like when Covino makes fun of him, or does an impression of him.

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am not a fan of Mark in Colorado

I like when Covino makes fun of him, or does an impression of him.

I work with a guy who talks like him and when he calls me, it's like I have to dumb down my brain to listen to mushmouth.

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - Pokes28 - 10-18-2010

Yeah. I had no problem with Covino ripping on me. There is plenty to rip on me about. However... I've never wore sandals with socks in my life. My wife would kill me if I ever tried to do that.

Re: Mon Oct 18. Good Morning! - Greg Mercer - 10-18-2010

Going to be uploading the show recording as soon as it's exported. There might be one Band of Buds spot I missed taking out, but otherwise it should be clean. I would estimate it to be ready for download by 4:30 PM today.