Dudebro Nation
2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - keefer - 02-28-2012

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have not been single more than 6 months since I was 22. for the two years between wives, I fucked a ton of sluts and bitches, but I also had a few regulars that I could have considered GF's for like 6 month periods during that time. But I was in no way faithful to them. In College I never had a GF more than 6 months, that was like the expiration date on a GF for me. I went through a lot of chicks in college also. High school I had a GF for 6 months senior year, besides that, it was mostly casual dates and stuff. A few random knobbers senior year.
I went girlfriend free for 3 years of college. it was a smart decision
If I ever went to college...I wonder if I would of wanted a gf..prob not

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Pete Nice - 02-28-2012

YEah, if someone asks the DJ to play something on your no play list, he is getting paid NOT to play that song.

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - LeNeve - 02-28-2012

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Who walks around at work saying "yeah, I'm single and doing my thing"?

same guy that says "same shit different day" or says "working hard, or hardly working" then thinks he's the first one to ever say it.

I can actually imagine an entire conversation with that guy, where all of those phrases can be used.

Im anxiously awaiting the day when someone asks me that while I'm at my computer. I'm totally going to say that.

Pete Nice Wrote:YEah, if someone asks the DJ to play something on your no play list, he is getting paid NOT to play that song.
I put all those dumb dances on my do not play. And ppl got mad at me

jkeefer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have not been single more than 6 months since I was 22. for the two years between wives, I fucked a ton of sluts and bitches, but I also had a few regulars that I could have considered GF's for like 6 month periods during that time. But I was in no way faithful to them. In College I never had a GF more than 6 months, that was like the expiration date on a GF for me. I went through a lot of chicks in college also. High school I had a GF for 6 months senior year, besides that, it was mostly casual dates and stuff. A few random knobbers senior year.

The only way you want a GF in college is if she is hands down one of the hottest chicks in the school. Otherwise, you just casually date and fuck drunk sorority chicks

Re: 2/28/12, Tuesday - This IST brought to you by Tide - Brampton - 02-28-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:YEah, if someone asks the DJ to play something on your no play list, he is getting paid NOT to play that song.
we had a no play list.

the dj played something on it.....or he started to, I looked at him like I was gonna stab him, and he immediately changed the song. He appologized later in the night

My second wedding was on St, Lucia, my DJ was a steele drum band. It was awesome

my girlfriend goes to another college. you don't know her.

Pete Nice Wrote:
jkeefer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

The only way you want a GF in college is if she is hands down one of the hottest chicks in the school. Otherwise, you just casually date and fuck drunk sorority chicks
I would of took the last one

LeNeve Wrote:my girlfriend goes to another college. you don't know her.
:roflmao:

whats his name?

Covino doesn't know....he got married in Vegas

Brampton Wrote:
we had a no play list.

the dj played something on it.....or he started to, I looked at him like I was gonna stab him, and he immediately changed the song. He appologized later in the night

If you started to stab him then said "oops, forgot you were on the no stab list, sorry buddy"

that would be funny.

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my girlfriend goes to another college. you don't know her.
:roflmao:

whats his name?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
we had a no play list.

If you started to stab him then said "oops, forgot you were on the no stab list, sorry buddy"

that would be funny.
:high5:

Sex with Emily is so dumb