Dudebro Nation
Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... (/showthread.php?tid=1290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Joe - 10-26-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:she not innocent, but she is a mom now, maybe she's trying to change her image away from cock

Exactly. I don't hear Layla doing those interviews anymore.

But she (Denise) did do them TODAY....it has nothing to do w/her being a Mom...she was talkings sex crap allllllll morning.

Maybe she was trying to be a good sport about it and then got fed up.

Why bite off another radio show anyway. Talk about something a little more intelligent.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Derick - 10-26-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:she not innocent, but she is a mom now, maybe she's trying to change her image away from cock

But she (Denise) did do them TODAY....it has nothing to do w/her being a Mom...she was talkings sex crap allllllll morning.

heres an example. Say you had never heard of c&r. You had to do 2 shows, 1 howard stern 1 c&r. What do you expect?, who do you give more respect too?

Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I wonder how it would go over if Layla was on and Covino started asking her all kinds of cock questions.
Since those questions are so important to entertaining us.

You are missing the point.....do you know that???

You're wrong. Did you know that? Big Grin

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Iva13 - 10-26-2010

Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

heres an example. Say you had never heard of c&r. You had to do 2 shows, 1 howard stern 1 c&r. What do you expect?, who do you give more respect too?

entirely different point..

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - LeNeve - 10-26-2010

I feel like a g6

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Beckster - 10-26-2010

From this morning??? I doubt it. I get the idea that she is a snooty bitch who can't act (Not because of this interview, but from other places I have seen her) She was probably just getting crabby and, most likely no idea what kind of show C&R have.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Chip - 10-26-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I wonder how it would go over if Layla was on and Covino started asking her all kinds of cock questions.
Since those questions are so important to entertaining us.

You are missing the point.....do you know that???

Yeah, I miss it on purpose.

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If Covino checks this thread after the show, he's calling us all names.
It wouldn't be the first time.

I've been kind of holding back my really mean things I want to say. I don't like when he calls me names for some reason. I'm a sensitive human.

dick-neck ass-nose homo!

swoot Confusedad:

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Chip - 10-26-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I feel like a g6

Only a Penguin fan could like that piece of shit song.
It pisses me off.

Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No one used to do Stern's shows, but 30 years in radio gets you respect. He doesn't do his show via Skype either.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Derick - 10-26-2010

another example. You know how tired we all are from talking about wedding shit. Imagine being her and talking about cock all morning

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Beckster - 10-26-2010

LeNeve Wrote:farmville is starting to interfere with my lunch being here on time. :riot:

I have cut way back on FV, cuz it has become too time consuming.

Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Iva hates Denise Richards, and Jessica Alba now.

Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Maybe she was trying to be a good sport about it and then got fed up.

Why bite off another radio show anyway. Talk about something a little more intelligent.

Yes.

Re: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them.... - Brian - 10-26-2010

Joe Wrote:No one used to do Stern's shows, but 30 years in radio gets you respect. He doesn't do his show via Skype either.
I think this is the main problem.