Dudebro Nation
Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday (/showthread.php?tid=858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - JDubb - 06-14-2010

the keifer Wrote::cya:

Catch you later Keifer.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - LeNeve - 06-14-2010

eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:When we were eating on Mulberry St in Little Italy, there was a rub and tug catycorner from where we were eating. We decided to fuck with Covino and I text him at like 1130PM that I had Eddie convinced to get a rub and tug. He believed us yo!
Best $30.00 I ever spent... :crank:

Its only 30 bucks to get your weiner jacked? Weird. I know you did not do it Ediie, I most likely never will either. I've never even been to a strip club.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Beckster - 06-14-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, you gotta go next year. I also suggest everyone take their wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/fuck buddy. Make a week out of it. We did SOOOO much stuff and only got to 10% of what we wanted to do, which is about .001% of what there is to do in NYC.

I am rather concerned about you AND my Jim-butt in the same room together.. That could be very dangerous for me!

Pete Nice Wrote:Jdubb, if you want to post some pics on here from the DBC, I can tell you who people are.

I know you, Mercer, Eddie, C&R, Spot, Joe... so many others.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Pete Nice - 06-14-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, you gotta go next year. I also suggest everyone take their wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/fuck buddy. Make a week out of it. We did SOOOO much stuff and only got to 10% of what we wanted to do, which is about .001% of what there is to do in NYC.

I am rather concerned about you AND my Jim-butt in the same room together.. That could be very dangerous for me!

You can't handle that much meat?

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Iva13 - 06-14-2010

Pete which one is Barnando??

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - LeNeve - 06-14-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

This is the appropriate time for the 2 dudes and the girl smilie.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Chip - 06-14-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Jdubb, if you want to post some pics on here from the DBC, I can tell you who people are.

That would have been kinda funny if Pete's head was out of the top of the picture.

Iva13 Wrote:Pete which one is Barnando??

Behind Covino's right shoulder (white shirt and sun glasses).

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Beckster - 06-14-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

It's not the meat, it's what kind of shit you both will be talking... I can handle the meat.

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Brian - 06-14-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I can handle the meat.
That sounds like a challenge....

JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete which one is Barnando??

Behind Covino's right shoulder (white shirt and sun glasses).

I thought him or the guy w/the bandanna.

For me, I got into World Cup and soccer in general several years ago when I was in Europe in 2004 when Greece won the Euro Cup. We were in Athens when they won and in 2006 while World Cup was going on.

They are totally right, it was the influence of everyone you saw and everywhere you went were all about football. I love it.

JDubb Wrote:For me, I got into World Cup and soccer in general several years ago when I was in Europe in 2004 when Greece won the Euro Cup. We were in Athens when they won and in 2006 while World Cup was going on.

They are totally right, it was the influence of everyone you saw and everywhere you went were all about football. I love it.

I have always wanted to go to Greece....it looks beautiful ...there is one place in particular...I think it begins with an S....santorini???? maybe...that place looks NICE!!!!!

Re: Monday June 14 2010...I hate Monday - Pete Nice - 06-14-2010

JDubb Wrote:

[Image: file.php?id=687]

Front row: Wes, STL, Rich, Covino

2nd kneeling row: ?, chuck love, barnando, Magic Mark, Eddie

3 peeps behind wes: guy from York PA, don't know, don't know.

3 peeps behind STL: Chris (Dinginator), don't know, oriental dude from south Jersey

3 peeps behind grey shirt blonde kneeling dude: Not sure on white I heart nussies shirt, Mercer and Mike from the Springs.

Behind Rich's head: Covino's buddy from Union, Doug (I love roadhead), dude who was hitting on playmates (with glasses on), Andy from Qdoba.

Behind chuck love's head: Not sure in white shirt, Joe Fiore (glasses), alicks from TOMB (to Joe's right) and a stud in a Penguins shirt.

Behind Covino's head: Brian (brrry) and not sure who the dude with the mike coming out his head is.

Behind Magic Mark: Bart from Erie and PJ from Long Island (in hollister shirt)

Behind Eddie: Not sure and Collin from Chicago(hat backwards)