Dudebro Nation
Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing (/showthread.php?tid=2190)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Beckster - 01-10-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Cheating is retarded. If your wonderful hot woman was so wonderful you wouldn't be out looking for ass and tapping whatever comes along. You are looking for something to fulfill your needs. Any good woman will be hot and fulfill all your needs.

People who are dumb enough to cheat, have major issues, and need to seek therapy, not side ass.

The next mother fucker who cheats on me will watch his dick get cut off and thrown in a meat grinder... just sayin....

Psycho much?

I've been burned by too many pricks, I guess...

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - NussieT - 01-10-2012

and this is why I don't pee in public toilets

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Brian - 01-10-2012

michaelangelo Wrote:i've never been caught eating during a doody time tale until today, had to mute the show
Nice, isn't it? This is the first time I haven't been eating.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - LeNeve - 01-10-2012

michaelangelo Wrote:i've never been caught eating during a doody time tale until today, had to mute the show

it got me too. Confusedad:

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Chip - 01-10-2012

They usually do them during the east coast lunch time.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - JDubb - 01-10-2012

I love how they time these perfectly for lunch. :barf:

LeNeve Wrote:

Take that, central time zone.

Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Take that, central time zone.

they got a couple different time zones with this one. Has to be some kind of record.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Cheating is retarded. If your wonderful hot woman was so wonderful you wouldn't be out looking for ass and tapping whatever comes along. You are looking for something to fulfill your needs. Any good woman will be hot and fulfill all your needs.

People who are dumb enough to cheat, have major issues, and need to seek therapy, not side ass.

The next mother fucker who cheats on me will watch his dick get cut off and thrown in a meat grinder... just sayin....

Psycho much?

I've been burned by too many pricks, I guess...

itching and burning

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - michaelangelo - 01-10-2012

i was just having a snack, not lunch, but still gross

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Beckster - 01-10-2012

Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

But they're the ones that need therapy...

Consider it shock therapy

okay. done eating.

When I was 17 I was driving back from a spring break ski trip. A storm came, and they closed I-70, so a ton of people were stuck at a little gas station. Mostly college chicks it seemed at the time. I needed to drop a duece, emergency duece, no waiting this one out.

The gas station had a single male/female one toilet bathroom, and there was a long line. I waited for my turn, hot chicks in front of me, hot chicks in line behind me.

So I go in, try to take a super fast duece, spraying the spray that was in there, trying to make it not obvious. Well, I flooded the toilet, there was no plunger. So doody was floating all around the toilet rim, wet doody stained, pieces of tp were sticking on the seat. Total messy disaster.

If there would have been a window, I would have climbed out of it. There wasn't much I could do, So I put my head down, and busted out of the bathroom, and went straight to my car, and waited in my car until the road was opened.

If it wasn't for that duece, that story could have been awesomely different. Dear penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me......

probaly not, but still.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Chip - 01-10-2012

I had to submit my own picture to the year book, way back in '98.
WTF is Rich talking about?

Chip Wrote:I had to submit my own picture to the year book, way back in '98.
I didn't. They came to our school and took pics.

Chip Wrote:I had to submit my own picture to the year book, way back in '98.

yeah, me too.