Dudebro Nation
8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday (/showthread.php?tid=1072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - Joe - 08-17-2010

Chip Wrote:Screw this.
This debate isn't fun.
It's way to serious.

Hey, the Penguins are a bunch of homos who suck!

No. YOu are not taking over this thread with hockey stuff.

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - Pete Nice - 08-17-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Saddam was an elitist who was against the people and persecuted the people. The people hated Saddam. Terrorists ARE the people, they do what they do in the name of the people. They recruit, the people. There is a difference there. Plus, I think they learned their lesson from the backlash of the victory celebrations after 9/11, to not do that publicly or they will get stomped on, so now they do what they think we want to hear. It is the same thing as your Chinese theory except there is not a true government behind it.

Did you ever think that maybe Saddam knew what he was doing? People feared him so much that they didn't have the problems they have now. He knew how to keep those animals under control.

George Bush Sr put Saddam there to control those terrorists... They were petrified of him and his no-mercy ways.

Saddam took control in the 70's and solidified it in the early 80's. So blame Carter and Reagan. I hate the Bush family and they all suck as politicians, but Saddam goes way back further than the 1988.

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - Chip - 08-17-2010

Joe In PA Wrote:
This debate isn't fun.
It's way to serious.

No. YOu are not taking over this thread with hockey stuff.

I just don't think most of the muslims here hate the country as a lot of people seem to think they do.

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - Brampton - 08-17-2010

Listen, in relation to your defence of Muslims.....Chip.......I'm from a city (or was) that is now cluttered with people who are from the middle east, and all they have done is fuck up our area.

They hate where they live, then they bring their shit over here, and ruin the social systems we have.

You can say they arent all bad, ok, but most are and its obvious......why do you think it looks like a shithole in the areas they live in? :rant:

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - NussieT - 08-17-2010

Quick points because I am too lazy to go back and quote...

Pokes, I know exactly how you feel about drinking water. I've tried to stay away from pop/soda since my daughter was born. I've had a glass or two of diet pop since then but otherwise I've been drinking lots of water and unsweetened fruit juices. After awhile you don't even have the urge for pop.

Does anyone know if it's true or not that you are only suppose to drink Gatorade if you are doing a playing a high intensity sport or being overly active such as running a marathon? Because it contains electrolytes and it can affect your system if you have too much?
Or am I smoking crack?

8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - JDubb - 08-17-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Does anyone know if it's true or not that you are only suppose to drink Gatorade if you are doing a playing a high intensity sport or being overly active such as running a marathon? Because it contains electrolytes and it can affect your system if you have too much?
Or am I smoking crack?

I know smoking crack is bad for you and if you are nursing you shouldn't do it for the baby either. Big Grin

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - Beckster - 08-17-2010

This debate isn't fun.
It's way to serious.

:roflmao: :roflmao: So do the Flyers!!

Nussie_T Wrote:Does anyone know if it's true or not that you are only suppose to drink Gatorade if you are doing a playing a high intensity sport or being overly active such as running a marathon? Because it contains electrolytes and it can affect your system if you have too much?
Or am I smoking crack?

I've heard too much of it can give you kidney stones. Maybe that's what you heard too.

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - Pete Nice - 08-17-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
This debate isn't fun.
It's way to serious.

:high5:

:tater: Wrote:
This debate isn't fun.
It's way to serious.

You suck!

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - Beckster - 08-17-2010

Chip Wrote:
:tater: Wrote:
This debate isn't fun.
It's way to serious.

You suck!

Only when I have to....

Chip Wrote:
Or am I smoking crack?

I've heard too much of it can give you kidney stones. Maybe that's what you heard too.

Nope that's not what I heard and I don't think you can get a kidney stone from Gatorade it does not contain phosphoric acid nor does it have milk in it.

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - Derick - 08-17-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Or am I smoking crack?

Nope that's not what I heard and I don't think you can get a kidney stone from Gatorade it does not contain phosphoric acid nor does it have milk in it.

This is not true. Water works just fine, but the extra additives that gatorade, powerade, etc have in it help the body balance the loss of water/salt/etc

Re: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday - the keifer - 08-17-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Rich on the comb thing.
So do I.
I've been rockin the Buzz cut since just out of high school. I never needed one.