Dudebro Nation
Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps (/showthread.php?tid=1012)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps - Beckster - 07-28-2010

I totally zoned out for the whole whiffel ball deal... Got a lot of work done, though.

Re: Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps - Pete Nice - 07-28-2010

You guys suck lately. These IST's are a joke. 13 pages? Are you kidding me? Your all Lame especially Beckster.

Re: Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps - Pokes28 - 07-28-2010

Sorry man.

Today was just OK overall. Had work and other shit to deal with.

By the way, this training for a triathlon thing I'm doing now is kicking my ass. I'm sore and tired all the time. I'm looking forward to Friday not as much because it is the end of the week, but because it is a day off. However I may go swim Friday night since the wife is leaving town (going to see her folks and I have to work all day Saturday starting at 6:00 AM) and take Saturday as a day off.

Re: Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps - LeNeve - 07-28-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:You guys suck lately. These IST's are a joke. 13 pages? Are you kidding me? Your all Lame especially Beckster.

Another technician here, his dad died monday morning, so we have been short a guy, and very busy. I don't know when he will be back.

Pokes28 Wrote:Sorry man.

By the way, this training for a triathlon thing I'm doing now is kicking my ass. I'm sore and tired all the time. I'm looking forward to Friday not as much because it is the end of the week, but because it is a day off. However I may go swim Friday night since the wife is leaving town (going to see her folks and I have to work all day Saturday starting at 6:00 AM) and take Saturday as a day off.

Is it just me or does it seem like life is just getting busier and busier for everyone. Everyone I know is crazy busy. Must be the recession. I feel overwhelmed at least once a week anymore.

Re: Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps - Joe - 07-28-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

Is it just me or does it seem like life is just getting busier and busier for everyone. Everyone I know is crazy busy. Must be the recession. I feel overwhelmed at least once a week anymore.

I know I'm doing the job of 4 people. Most nights I wind up going home from work and working on what I couldn't finish during the day until I go to bed.

Pete Nice Wrote:You guys suck lately. These IST's are a joke. 13 pages? Are you kidding me? Your all Lame especially Beckster.

Fuck you! I've been posting as much as I can WHILE I try to tend to the madness I have to put up with right now. I am in my busy season at work and I am already swamped. Yet, I STILL managed to post.
:finger:

(I know you just said that to get me started, but you are playing with fire today... the guys here are currently terrified of me. I have gone off on 3 people for being stupid already today.)

Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I know I'm doing the job of 4 people. Most nights I wind up going home from work and working on what I couldn't finish during the day until I go to bed.

Me too. I go home and do more work on reports and stuff, when I am not wasting time on DBN.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Fuck you! I've been posting as much as I can WHILE I try to tend to the madness I have to put up with right now. I am in my busy season at work and I am already swamped. Yet, I STILL managed to post.
:finger:

(I know you just said that to get me started, but you are playing with fire today... the guys here are currently terrified of me. I have gone off on 3 people for being stupid already today.)

excuses are like assholes.......... Lame

I'm a mess. I need a haircut BAD. I need to shave. I need to shower. I need to lose 20 pounds. I need to get less busy so I can get my shit together. When I get back to my hotel in a few hours I am going to shit shave shower like it's 7:30AM and then go get some wings at Duff's, the original Buffalo chicken wing place in B-Lo. Airhej is busy this week, so no man date for us. I think Friday night I am gonna venture up to Niagara Falls and go to the Brazilian BBQ up there if anyone wants to make the hour trip down from Milton to join me.....

Pete Nice Wrote:I'm a mess. I need a haircut BAD. I need to shave. I need to shower. I need to lose 20 pounds. I need to get less busy so I can get my shit together. When I get back to my hotel in a few hours I am going to shit shave shower like it's 7:30AM and then go get some wings at Duff's, the original Buffalo chicken wing place in B-Lo. Airhej is busy this week, so no man date for us. I think Friday night I am gonna venture up to Niagara Falls and go to the Brazilian BBQ up there if anyone wants to make the hour trip down from Milton to join me.....

Lame

Re: Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps - Joe - 07-28-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I know I'm doing the job of 4 people. Most nights I wind up going home from work and working on what I couldn't finish during the day until I go to bed.

Me too. I go home and do more work on reports and stuff, when I am not wasting time on DBN.

I'm getting so backed up that at times I forget what exactly it is that I'm working on at the moment. I'm slowly burning out.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm a mess. I need a haircut BAD. I need to shave. I need to shower. I need to lose 20 pounds. I need to get less busy so I can get my shit together. When I get back to my hotel in a few hours I am going to shit shave shower like it's 7:30AM and then go get some wings at Duff's, the original Buffalo chicken wing place in B-Lo. Airhej is busy this week, so no man date for us. I think Friday night I am gonna venture up to Niagara Falls and go to the Brazilian BBQ up there if anyone wants to make the hour trip down from Milton to join me.....

Lame

Brazilian BBQ's are lame? For a woman who loves meat as much as you do, and I mean that in more than one way, I would think you would be all about a good Brazilian BBQ.

Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I know I'm doing the job of 4 people. Most nights I wind up going home from work and working on what I couldn't finish during the day until I go to bed.

I'm getting so backed up that at times I forget what exactly it is that I'm working on at the moment. I'm slowly burning out.

Burning out 5 :high5:

I have been thinking about telling work that I am only going to work Monday to Friday, but then I will make less money, and I need fucking money right now bad. This next 8 months is gonna be tough, from now until I get my tax return in March 2011. Next month is my 5 year mark with my company, if there is no raise, there might be an ultimatum.

Americans work to hard and don't enjoy life enough. In Europe, almost any decent job starts with a months vacation. They work 40 hours a week, no more, and leave work at work, and make as much or more than we do. Here, a lot of places start with only a weeks vacation now, 2 weeks after 2 years and 3 weeks normally doesn't hit until 5, or more likely 10 years service. We work weekends, take work home with us and put in massive overtime, all to scrape by. I need to learn more languages and move to fucking Europe. My friends in Europe my age are all off having fun all the time while I slave to live the "American Dream".