Dudebro Nation
Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left (/showthread.php?tid=693)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Beckster - 04-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The only gift I got so far was from my 5 yr old niece.. She made me a card and wrapped up a couple of her favorite toys to give me (She wanted to get me a gift so badly).. *Insert sappy Awes here*

Jim surprised me with that dinner on Sunday, but I have no idea what tonight will bring... though I have a hickey and a mention of more to come. I'll most likely do the more adult partying this weekend.

A hickey? What are you, 14?

Well, he was a bit excited and wanted to give me a preview.. I bruise really easy... One nibble and I am marked for days.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - LeNeve - 04-20-2010

Snookie is not a girl I would take home to my mom.

I have never needed to lube a girl up.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - NussieT - 04-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Just popping in. Haven't read the last 12 pages. Miss anything good.

Yeah, all of it. Good stuff. :boobs:

I'm sure it was... I'll have to read about it later.

Oh and hi Jdubb, have you heard about your interview from last week?

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - i bleed green - 04-20-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Paris Hilton. I would bang her.

i have her sex tape.
worst sex tape ever

Pam Anderson's was good...for a sex tape.
I have yet to figure out Pam Anderson's appeal.Just because she has giant disgusting tits?No thonks.Fun fact:She was discovered on the jumbo tron at a BC Lions game.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Derick - 04-20-2010

zeeduchess

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Pete Nice - 04-20-2010

I had an ex GF in college who banged Pedro Martinez after we broke up. I think she banged Ramon Martinez also. She also banged Dan Miceli. Those are all baseball players if you didn;t know.

She turned whore after we broke up, big time. Started hangin at Three Rivers Stadium all the time and picking up players.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - DaveP - 04-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy I am keeping an eye on today is off on workers comp from Meineke b/c he has some back issues, yet he is having no problems doing this roofing work today. Carrying tarps full of shit, bend over and lifting shit. Looks like someone is busted!!!!

I kept seeing this guy off on comp for a wrist injury at a local bowling alley, 3 or 4 times.. but the comp investigators could never catch him. It's been about 2 years and still on comp, we need Pete Nice on the case

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Derick - 04-20-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I have never needed to lube a girl up.
we know. you found the didlo

Time travel is impossible, and I prefer not to even think about it at all.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - JDubb - 04-20-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Just popping in. Haven't read the last 12 pages. Miss anything good.

Yeah, all of it. Good stuff. :boobs:

I'm sure it was... I'll have to read about it later.

Oh and hi Jdubb, have you heard about your interview from last week?

I have a second this week, waiting to lock down the day.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - ZeeDuchess - 04-20-2010

LeNeve Wrote:Snookie is not a girl I would take home to my mom.

i would take her home to your mom.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Beckster - 04-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy I am keeping an eye on today is off on workers comp from Meineke b/c he has some back issues, yet he is having no problems doing this roofing work today. Carrying tarps full of shit, bend over and lifting shit. Looks like someone is busted!!!!

:eek: Someone's in troooouble......

Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have never needed to lube a girl up.
we know. you found the didlo

shazam

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Pete Nice - 04-20-2010

DaveP Wrote:

I kept seeing this guy off on comp for a wrist injury at a local bowling alley, 3 or 4 times.. but the comp investigators could never catch him. It's been about 2 years and still on comp, we need Pete Nice on the case

Was he always there at the same time and day?