Dudebro Nation
Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing (/showthread.php?tid=2190)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - LeNeve - 01-10-2012

busted side ass, super advanced masturbation.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - NussieT - 01-10-2012

Cheating is retarded. If your wonderful hot woman was so wonderful you wouldn't be out looking for ass and tapping whatever comes along. You are looking for something to fulfill your needs. Any good woman will be hot and fulfill all your needs.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Beckster - 01-10-2012

Knightryda likes to say... that for every hot chick out there, there's a guy who's fucking tired of fucking her.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Beckster - 01-10-2012

NussieT Wrote:Cheating is retarded. If your wonderful hot woman was so wonderful you wouldn't be out looking for ass and tapping whatever comes along. You are looking for something to fulfill your needs. Any good woman will be hot and fulfill all your needs.

People who are dumb enough to cheat, have major issues, and need to seek therapy, not side ass.

The next mother fucker who cheats on me will watch his dick get cut off and thrown in a meat grinder... just sayin....

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Pete Nice - 01-10-2012

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Cheating is retarded. If your wonderful hot woman was so wonderful you wouldn't be out looking for ass and tapping whatever comes along. You are looking for something to fulfill your needs. Any good woman will be hot and fulfill all your needs.

People who are dumb enough to cheat, have major issues, and need to seek therapy, not side ass.

The next mother fucker who cheats on me will watch his dick get cut off and thrown in a meat grinder... just sayin....

Psycho much?

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Brampton - 01-10-2012

Confusedhock:

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Chip - 01-10-2012

But they're the ones that need therapy...

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - JDubb - 01-10-2012

Most mistress (and cheaters) have low self-esteem and not to mention a ton of other issues. They settle for being #2 because they feel inferior and grateful.

Guys who cheat.....assholes cause they just don't end the relationship they're tired of in the first place. Same goes for women.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Brian - 01-10-2012

They probably found a girl who would bake a pie for them.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - NussieT - 01-10-2012

One of my ex boyfriends cheated on me with my best friend... I was pissed at the time but I laugh about it now. She's a dead beat with two kids from a dude who cheated on her... and he is getting married to a fatty. Ha! Karma's a bitch!

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Pete Nice - 01-10-2012

There are four things women need to do to keep their guy from cheating:

1. Blow jobs, and a fucking lot of them. For some reason, women still don't realize this. And stand alone knobbers too.

2. Anal.

3. Don't turn down sex without a legit reason, which is really only that you are legit sick or period.

4. Instigate the sex often yourself women, don't rely on the man always being the initiator.

If all women heed those 4 things, no man would ever cheat.

I just looked at the "shorty awards" nominees.....thats gotta be the stupidest awards I've ever seen.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - Brian - 01-10-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:There are four things women need to do to keep their guy from cheating:

1. Blow jobs, and a fucking lot of them. For some reason, women still don't realize this. And stand alone knobbers too.

2. Anal.

3. Don't turn down sex without a legit reason, which is really only that you are legit sick or period.

4. Instigate the sex often yourself women, don't rely on the man always being the initiator.

If all women heed those 4 things, no man would ever cheat.
5. Bake pies.

Re: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing - michaelangelo - 01-10-2012

i've never been caught eating during a doody time tale until today, had to mute the show