Dudebro Nation
Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us (/showthread.php?tid=909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Re: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us - Chip - 06-29-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yeah, cuz there's such a HUGE difference... :roll:

Huh?
That's what I'm saying. They're the same thing.

I was aiming that at Petey...

Ah. Ok, then.

:tater:

Re: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us - Beckster - 06-29-2010

JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why do people write computer viruses? Is there money to be made, or is it just cause they are weird.

They get super geek cred. They will encode their tag somewhere in the code so they can get recognition from other super geeks. Those that are smart enough not to get caught. A guy that worked for me at Time Warner Cable busted the guy that wrote the I Love You virus because of tag from previous work he had done.

It's good to be friends with geeks like this. Big Grin

I'd actually like to know how to do it... Not to write the viruses, but to charge all my friends to keep their pcs clean. $$$

Re: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us - ZeeDuchess - 06-29-2010

Chip Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:so i found out who sent me the earrings, but im going to torture my asshole husband & let him think that i still dont know.

only cuz his reaction when i asked if he had sent them made me want to smother him with a shitty diaper.....

me: hi, honey, thanks so much i love them!
him: wtf are you talking about?
me: i got the present you orderedt!
him: i didnt order you anything.
me: you didnt?
him: no, & you better make sure i dont get billed for some shit i didnt order!
me: aw, honey. you shouldnt have. i mean really, you shouldnt have.

HUH?

A guy I work with ordered a radio, FedEx delivered it to the wrong place. And had someone sign for it and everything. Maybe she picked up someone elses ear rings.

no, they have my name & address on the shipping label. i called overstock.com & they told me the billing address was in kansas, but they couldnt say anything else. ive got alot of family in kansas. & my birthday is friday, so im sure theyre for me.

Re: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us - JDubb - 06-29-2010

JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why do people write computer viruses? Is there money to be made, or is it just cause they are weird.

They get super geek cred. They will encode their tag somewhere in the code so they can get recognition from other super geeks. Those that are smart enough not to get caught. A guy that worked for me at Time Warner Cable busted the guy that wrote the I Love You virus because of tag from previous work he had done.

It's good to be friends with geeks like this. Big Grin

I'd actually like to know how to do it... Not to write the viruses, but to charge all my friends to keep their pcs clean. $$$

First step, keep them off TOMB. :poke:

JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Being relevant to Rich's little world is the only way to be relevant apparently.

DING... DING...

That is a basis of my frustration with Rich and why he pisses me off with his "since you are not from NY or the northeast you can't understand and are a bunch of backwards rednecks."

Like the mechanic thing... Um, my car is a '98, it needs to visit the mechanic occasionally. Also, I know a ton of people who love to work on their cars, and they don't act like it's something irrelevant today.

Nussie_T Wrote:I'm off. Kayty's grad ceremony starts in an hour and I've got to get ready. Talk to you guys later!

Have fun, don't let your water break!

Re: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us - Pete Nice - 06-29-2010

Chip Wrote:Being relevant to Rich's little world is the only way to be relevant apparently.

Rich is sounding like the school bully who had the nerdy kids doing his homework for him....

Wasn't Rich a geek in High School? A band geek no less?

Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yeah, cuz there's such a HUGE difference... :roll:

Huh?
That's what I'm saying. They're the same thing.

I was aiming that at Petey...

Ah. Ok, then.

I really thought we'd make it through a whole thread without that.

Rich is sounding like the school bully who had the nerdy kids doing his homework for him....

Rich is pretty much saying 95% of the world isn't relevant because they're not like him.
Knowing about computers doesn't mean you can't have a personality.

JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'd actually like to know how to do it... Not to write the viruses, but to charge all my friends to keep their pcs clean. $$$

First step, keep them off TOMB. :poke:

ACTUALLY, I would send them there so I could charge them to clean up their systems later... ;-)

Chip Wrote:Ah. Ok, then.

Pete Nice Wrote:

Wasn't Rich a geek in High School? A band geek no less?

So, one time at band camp.............

Re: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us - JDubb - 06-29-2010

Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ah. Ok, then.

My turn...

Re: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us - LeNeve - 06-29-2010

We are going to talk about someones haircut? I know nothing of this news, I never even heard of this guy.

LeNeve Wrote:We are going to talk about someones haircut? I know nothing of this news, I never even heard of this guy.

Do you want to be relevant like Rich? Or some nerd who never gets chicks?