Dudebro Nation
6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Re: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! - Joe - 06-24-2010

Derick Wrote:and the whole running thing, I mean who wants to run for an unspecified amount of time? retarded

They need scooters.

Re: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! - Derick - 06-24-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:and the whole running thing, I mean who wants to run for an unspecified amount of time? retarded
what is unspecified about 2, 45 minute halves?
yeah and then there is a tie, and they play until the ref decides they have played enough

Re: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! - Brampton - 06-24-2010

As a Christian, I hate it when people try to put a date on the Rapture/Jesus return......you shouldn't be concerned with the date and time

Re: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! - Beckster - 06-24-2010

Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I like soccer, It makes no sense
exactly, it makes no sense. I mean the game, there are no time limits, players dont even wear the same uniform. yellow cards, red cards. Lame
Cards are stupid. Penalty box is the way to go.

Penalty box 5 :high5:

Re: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! - LeNeve - 06-24-2010

Brampton Wrote:

that is a long time to run around, and sissy slap other dudes. Then stand in a line together and hold your nuts, that part looks really gay.

speaking of hockey, my buddy is building a hockey rink in his back yard that is year round. It uses synthetic ice.

http://www.globalsyntheticice.com/GSIDefault.aspx

Joe In PA Wrote:

They need scooters.

segway soccer would be awesome.

Re: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! - Brampton - 06-24-2010

Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
yeah and then there is a tie, and they play until the ref decides they have played enough
Injury time is expected every half, plus the teams are told how much time will be added

What is wrong with ties, these games aren't elimination games.....If a team ties, its their own fault, try harder next time

Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Injury time is expected every half, plus the teams are told how much time will be added

What is wrong with ties, these games aren't elimination games.....If a team ties, its their own fault, try harder next time
games that end in ties are Lame ITS A FUCKING GAME SOMEONE WINS SOMEONE LOOSES

Brian in NY Wrote:Just stopping by to say hey. I'm in lower manhattan right now, holy crap it's hot. My girlfriend is taking a civil service exam, I drove her down and now I'm just waiting around.

hi. it is nice here today. 80 maybe, and cloudy. :happy:

Re: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! - Joe - 06-24-2010

Brampton Wrote:As a Christian, I hate it when people try to put a date on the Rapture/Jesus return......you shouldn't be concerned with the date and time
He's coming to my party too.

Re: 6-24-10 Thursday....I guess I'll start!!!! - JDubb - 06-24-2010

ARGH... F-ing Hockey!!!!
:killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

first time caller, long time trucker.

Brian in NY Wrote:My girlfriend
:worthlesswopics:

JDubb Wrote:ARGH... F-ing Hockey!!!!
:killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: