Dudebro Nation
Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - Brian - 06-21-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I only used 1 minute of talk time on my last cell phone bill. crazy.
I'm the same way, I have so many rollover minutes that I'll never use.

Re: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - Beckster - 06-21-2011

Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Did anybody's Kitty Cat or do you know of anyone's cat that had an Aural Hematoma??? Poor Kitty, I rushed him to the Vet last night and she drained it, but said it would fill up again and it did....she said even w/surgery it would more than likely fill up again....she said to let it go, but then Kitty will have a "Calliflower Ear"....like boxers get. I don't know what to do.... Confusedad: Confusedad:

Before I moved in with Jim, a couple of my cats got that. Their ears swelled up and it looked painful. We drained it. I believe it's caused from them digging at their ears and an infection getting in there. One of the cats had gotten ear mites, not sure about the other. The younger one's ear looks fairly normal now, but my older cat's ear is still shriveled up.

B I'm so happy to hear that you have heard of this (but feel bad for your Kitties).....We got it drained last night (only one ear is doing it), but this morning it was filling up again....Did that happen to yours too?? She said it will start to clot and then reabsorb back into the body, but his ear could look a little deformed. She check for infection, mites, etc. and found nothing. She thinks b/c he's blind in one eye, he may have shaken his head and hit something w/his ear b/c he didn't see it or realize how close he was to it. How long did it take to go down?? Do you remember? Thanks.

Yeah, it's caused from excessive head shaking or digging to the ear. They tend to fill up again before shriveling up. My family has had cats my entire life and I've never seen anything like it before until those couple cats get it. I thought it was an ear infection that was contagious. But it's more like it's a symptom of other problems.

Re: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - Joe - 06-21-2011

LeNeve Wrote:cool, there is an app to turn your phone into a code reader, scanner thing. Even able to monitor live data.

Download Google Shopper and Shop Savy. You can scan stuff in the stores and it will tell you who else has it in the area and online and how much they want for it.

Re: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - Donginator - 06-21-2011

I am finally getting a smartphone when I renew my contract this summer, but I am hearing Verizon is getting rid of the $30 unlimited plan. Confusedwoot:
Its going to be like 2GB for $30, is that enough?

Re: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - Chip - 06-21-2011

Donginator Wrote:I am finally getting a smartphone when I renew my contract this summer, but I am hearing Verizon is getting rid of the $30 unlimited plan. Confusedwoot:

Verizon still has unlimited data, and I'm pretty sure they're the only ones that do.
And I think all the pricing is just rumors for now.

Donginator Wrote:I am finally getting a smartphone when I renew my contract this summer, but I am hearing Verizon is getting rid of the $30 unlimited plan. Confusedwoot:

You've made it this far without a smart phone? I'm on my 10th year with one. Even Pete Nice can't 1 up me on that.

Re: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - Pete Nice - 06-21-2011

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Pics wearing the jeans and going commando......

They were pj bottoms with ducks on them... which are now in the the garage rag box and I'm not picking them out of there to wear,

Ok, post the pic with no pants on at all then....

Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:cool, there is an app to turn your phone into a code reader, scanner thing. Even able to monitor live data.

Download Google Shopper and Shop Savy. You can scan stuff in the stores and it will tell you who else has it in the area and online and how much they want for it.

:whomo:

Re: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - Beckster - 06-21-2011

Are really going to? God, I fucking hope not. They better not mess my plan up, bad enough I am paying that much for each of the 2 smart phones we have.

Re: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - Donginator - 06-21-2011

Joe Wrote:

You've made it this far without a smart phone? I'm on my 10th year with one. Even Pete Nice can't 1 up me on that.
never found a good reason to pay an extra $30 for internet on my phone, but I am really liking the iphone (I know I know)

plus looking for a new job & possibly working in manhattan again, the SiriusXM app would be perfect

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Are really going to? God, I fucking hope not. They better not mess my plan up, bad enough I am paying that much for each of the 2 smart phones we have.

It's pretty much a given that it's coming to an end, it's just a matter of when.
I want to hurry up and get in on the unlimited deal with a 4G phone while I can.
So I hope they hurry up and finally release the Droid Bionic.

Donginator Wrote:I am really liking the iphone

PINK TEAM

Re: Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! - LeNeve - 06-21-2011

Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

a code reader for cars. I can pull check engine light codes, and monitor all the sensors and stuff.

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

a code reader for cars. I can pull check engine light codes, and monitor all the sensors and stuff.

Ohh... Download Shop Savy anyway. It will help you buy cheaper car parts. [smiley]Hell Yeah[/smiley]

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Is that something anyone can get?
is there a hook up for it? Does it plug into the car?

GM has the apps where you can pretty much control your car from your phone.
Start it, check gas, oil, tire pressure levels, lock and unlock it.
It looks pretty sweet.