Dudebro Nation
Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tues 7/20...2 days to go (/showthread.php?tid=977)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - LeNeve - 07-20-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I hate Twizzlers.
They're disgusting

I used to bite the ends off, and use them for straws.

Dude!! Me too!

:high5:

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Beckster - 07-20-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Does anyone else notice that was yesterday's DBN IST??? Iva's pic is on the left side.
What?

Look at the skype picture... Behind Skype they have DBN open... to the left you can see part of Iva's picture...

Great catch...I didn't eve notice that...and Spot was on here yesterday....

That's only because the skype screen is in the middle of the DBN page. Nice to see the DBN page up, though.

I met knightryda on MySpace... I was on the rebound, he was supposed to be another booty call for me. But he was pretty cool to hang with, so I let him get attached. Poor guy called me all the time to hang out, he was so smitten.

He's embarrassed about the MySpace thing, so he'll tell people we met through mutual friends, only we didn't have any mutual friends.

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Chip - 07-20-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I hate Twizzlers.
They're disgusting

I used to bite the ends off, and use them for straws.

Dude!! Me too!

:high5:

You're both fricken weird.

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - LeNeve - 07-20-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I met knightryda on MySpace... I was on the rebound, he was supposed to be another booty call for me. But he was pretty cool to hang with, so I let him get attached. Poor guy called me all the time to hang out, he was so smitten.

He's embarrassed about the MySpace thing, so he'll tell people we met through mutual friends, only we didn't have any mutual friends.

I think I would be embarrased by that too maybe. No reason to be though really in this day and age.

LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I met knightryda on MySpace... I was on the rebound, he was supposed to be another booty call for me. But he was pretty cool to hang with, so I let him get attached. Poor guy called me all the time to hang out, he was so smitten.

I think I would be embarrased by that too maybe. No reason to be though really in this day and age.

I know I didn't fully admit it to my mom at first. Didn't want to freak her out. NEVER would I have imagined meeting anyone other than a random hookup online. We had a ton of emails back and forth in the beginning. It was crazy. Now, we are approaching 4 yrs together. The time has flown, though.

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - BigFan - 07-20-2010

I miss anything good or anything hood?

LeNeve Wrote:

I know I didn't fully admit it to my mom at first. Didn't want to freak her out. NEVER would I have imagined meeting anyone other than a random hookup online. We had a ton of emails back and forth in the beginning. It was crazy. Now, we are approaching 4 yrs together. The time has flown, though.
Married? How old are u guys?

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - NussieT - 07-20-2010

My mom went to visit her bf in Grande Prairie and I was waiting for a friend to show up after work and Jim and his brother had given her a ride. That evening he showed up at the party I was having to talk to me... we've been together ever since... 8 years in August.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I met knightryda on MySpace... he was supposed to be another booty call for me.
Have a lot of booty calls huh?

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Pete Nice - 07-20-2010

BigFan Wrote:I miss anything good or anything hood?

Yeah, something hood, they were talking about their love of the KKK.

BigFan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Married? How old are u guys?

Not married, but unofficially engaged. He is a year older than me, he'll be 34 in 3 weeks.

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Chip - 07-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

That would have made the Lebron talk a hell of a lot better.

Pete Nice Wrote:

Thats gangsta!

Re: Tues 7/20...2 days to go - Pete Nice - 07-20-2010

Am I the only one who is bored as hell with this topic?

How many more truckers are gonna call in with the story of meeting his cumbag when "she blew me"?