Dudebro Nation
Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday (/showthread.php?tid=702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Derick - 04-23-2010

you guys are Lame

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - ZeeDuchess - 04-23-2010

i could be a friend in need today.....i have to go to a wedding next week, & i have no idea what to wear. the invite says, "Acquired Retire: blue jeans! LOL"

who the hell puts LOL in their wedding invitation? i would never wear jeans to a wedding. even tho those assholes wore jeans to mine. im afraid if i wear something i think is nice, i'll be more dressed up than the bride! ugh, in laws make my head hurt.

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - LeNeve - 04-23-2010

Iva13 Wrote:Mexican Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ariba.

Derick Wrote:you guys are Lame

I agree.

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - JDubb - 04-23-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:i could be a friend in need today.....i have to go to a wedding next week, & i have no idea what to wear. the invite says, "Acquired Retire: blue jeans! LOL"

who the hell puts LOL in their wedding invitation? i would never wear jeans to a wedding. even tho those assholes wore jeans to mine. im afraid if i wear something i think is nice, i'll be more dressed up than the bride! ugh, in laws make my head hurt.

Thats a tough one. Wear what you want. If you upstage the bride it is her own damn fault. What bride gets upstaged but a sundress?

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - DaveP - 04-23-2010

Well since there isn't much going on in here.. ill ask here..
LeNeve, you think its worth putting $2700 into my 2000 Grand Cherokee for a used motor and new radiator? I am thinking about selling it as is. I have to make a decision today, the guy doesn't want it sitting at the shop any more.

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Iva13 - 04-23-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:i could be a friend in need today.....i have to go to a wedding next week, & i have no idea what to wear. the invite says, "Acquired Retire: blue jeans! LOL"

So what if you look better than the bride...you just look as good as you can and so be it.....You will be the one that everyone talks about saying, OMG your outfit is so cute, or I LOVE your dress....etc....just be you ;-)

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Beckster - 04-23-2010

Fuck em. Dress up, don't lower your standards

I named both my fake farm dogs "spot"

DaveP Wrote:Well since there isn't much going on in here.. ill ask here..
LeNeve, you think its worth putting $2700 into my 2000 Grand Cherokee for a used motor and new radiator? I am thinking about selling it as is. I have to make a decision today, the guy doesn't want it sitting at the shop any more.
nope, list it on a rock crawling forum or something

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - Iva13 - 04-23-2010

See me and JDubb think exactly alike. ;-)

Iva13 Wrote:

So what if you look better than the bride...you just look as good as you can and so be it.....You will be the one that everyone talks about saying, OMG your outfit is so cute, or I LOVE your dress....etc....just be you ;-)
how is it my fault if the bride looks like shit? i'm not gonna ugly myself up on account of her insecurities

DaveP Wrote:Well since there isn't much going on in here.. ill ask here..

If it was me I would sell it as is. You can get a pretty decent used car for 2700 bucks if you dig around.

I have never spent over 1200 bucks for a vehicle in my entire life.

Re: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday - JDubb - 04-23-2010

Iva13 Wrote:See me and JDubb think exactly alike. ;-)

Agree with Iva 5 :high5:

LeNeve Wrote:I have never spent over 1200 bucks for a vehicle in my entire life.
what? what kinda shitballs do you drive around in?