Dudebro Nation
11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans (/showthread.php?tid=2102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans - Pete Nice - 11-10-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have to think that Sandusky almost wanted to get caught, probably part of the thrill of it for him.

If you have ever banged your woman in public, you know there is a little extra thrill from the possibility of getting caught.

I don't know about that. this weirdo is already on a level I can't comprehend though, so who knows.

All I know is getting caught banging a chick out in public, really doesn't make you look bad

Of course it doesn't, that is not what I am saying, I thought maybe he got an extra thrill from the idea of being caught.

Re: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans - JDubb - 11-10-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I missed the shatner interview, so glad its on for the replay, but its kind of uninteresting to me.
So did I. Good interview.

Re: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans - LeNeve - 11-10-2011

javsto Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roll:

Oh! So, Jim and I have a dispute going on. He claims that I violated him the over night. Truth is that he grabbed me and instigated the whole incident. I'm shocked he hasn't started a thread on it yet.

um, you may need to explain how you violated him last night...

too many sodomy stories this week

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have to think that Sandusky almost wanted to get caught, probably part of the thrill of it for him.

If you have ever banged your woman in public, you know there is a little extra thrill from the possibility of getting caught.

I don't know about that. this weirdo is already on a level I can't comprehend though, so who knows.

All I know is getting caught banging a chick out in public, really doesn't make you look bad

Of course it doesn't, that is not what I am saying, I thought maybe he got an extra thrill from the idea of being caught.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that the consequences of getting caught are way different, and I can't begin to understand how a pedofile thinks. Maybe they view that shit as a normal relationship, who knows.

Re: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans - Chip - 11-10-2011

LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roll:

Oh! So, Jim and I have a dispute going on. He claims that I violated him the over night. Truth is that he grabbed me and instigated the whole incident. I'm shocked he hasn't started a thread on it yet.

um, you may need to explain how you violated him last night...

too many sodomy stories this week

Poor Jim got butt raped.
Confusedad:

tater anal rape

Re: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans - javsto - 11-10-2011

sorry for the late F,M,K,A I was at lunch and catching up on the previous pages but here you go

javsto Wrote:sorry for the late F,M,K,A I was at lunch and catching up on the previous pages but here you go

Marry
Kill
Fuck
Anal

fuck
anal
kill
marry

I don't mind tatoos on women, but she looks annoying, and weird. so.... click click boom

Re: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans - Texas Fan - 11-10-2011

f,a,k,m

Re: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans - Texas Fan - 11-10-2011

LeNeve Wrote:fuck
anal
kill
marry

I don't mind tatoos on women, but she looks annoying, and weird. so.... click click boom

:high5:

Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:sorry for the late F,M,K,A I was at lunch and catching up on the previous pages but here you go

Marry
Kill
Fuck
Anal

probally a good call killing the faceless one, never know whats lurking when she turns around. no teeth, c section scars, nazi tatoo on her forehead, eye patch, shit like that.

I guess I don't have to look at her face while doing anal, so I still agree with my picks.

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Marry
Kill
Fuck
Anal

probally a good call killing the faceless one, never know whats lurking when she turns around. no teeth, c section scars, nazi tatoo on her forehead, eye patch, shit like that.

Other then the fact that the picture looks photoshoped with scissors and a glue stick, I always just the faceless ones in the murder spot first

Re: 11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans - michaelangelo - 11-10-2011

m
a
k
f