Dudebro Nation
Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday...Homo - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday...Homo (/showthread.php?tid=696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - JDubb - 04-21-2010

Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:He's :fag: as anything, but funny as shit :roflmao:

Sure you don't want to see penis on chatroulette :crank:

Thanks Brampton. I am in a crappy mood now and this made me smile.
cant pull a Rich Davis and take the credit, LeNeve posted that

Oops, thanks LeNeve.

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - Derick - 04-21-2010

when i was 10 years old, i remember thinking how cool it would be, we were going on an 8 hour drive, if i could jsut watch tv. Id have given anything to have my own pacman game at home. i used to get a ride down to the arcade, now i've got it on my phone

my grandpa was in ww2, fought against the japaneese, wrote a hundred letters to my grandma, mailed them from his base in the phillipines, if he could see this now, i was on a video chat this morning with a company in tokyo.

how true this song really is

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - Iva13 - 04-21-2010

JDubb I'm sorry....that sucks....something out there is just waiting for you.....now you just have to find it. ;-) Good luck on your search.

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - michaelangelo - 04-21-2010

Sucks about the job Jdubb, I hope something comes along soon for you.

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - Derick - 04-21-2010

i had a freind in school, running back on the football team, they burned a cross in his front yard for asking out the homecomming queen, ... from a woman on a bus to a man with a dream, welcome to the future

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - JDubb - 04-21-2010

I'll be back in a few minutes.

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - michaelangelo - 04-21-2010

my wife got us tickets to Jeff Dunham, I don't know how excited I am about it, she's pretty excited though.

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - LeNeve - 04-21-2010

Derick Wrote:i had a freind in school, running back on the football team, they burned a cross in his front yard for asking out the homecomming queen, ... from a woman on a bus to a man with a dream, welcome to the future
weird. country music is stupid.

JDubb Wrote:I'll be back in a few minutes.
you are comming back right?

Re: Wednesday April 21, 2010.....Its Tony Romo's Birthday... - LeNeve - 04-21-2010

michaelangelo Wrote:my wife got us tickets to Jeff Dunham, I don't know how excited I am about it, she's pretty excited though.

That would swoot me out. A redneck plaing with puppets. Confusedwoot:

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i had a freind in school, running back on the football team, they burned a cross in his front yard for asking out the homecomming queen, ... from a woman on a bus to a man with a dream, welcome to the future
might be weird but if you think about it, black people were forced to sit at the back of the bus, now president

Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
might be weird but if you think about it, black people were forced to sit at the back of the bus, now president

So is the song complaining about it, or appreciating it?

immie that girl with the hair in a mess, sleepy little smile with her, head on my chest, thats the you that i like best, gimmie that girl.
Gimmie that girl lovin up on me, old t-shirt and a pair of jeans, thats the you i wanna see, gimmie that girl.

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

So is the song complaining about it, or appreciating it?
its a song about how things were compared to how things are now
pacman at the arcade to on your phone
war with japan to video chats with japaneese companies
black percusion to being the president

Blacks are pretty good at percussion. beat the beat.