Dudebro Nation
3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil (/showthread.php?tid=559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil - Beckster - 03-09-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Um... I heard half naked guys..... Where can i go to see them and are they hot? :boobs:

You suck.

I only like to see Boe (Bubba) half or whole naked!!!! I'm a Good Girl.... ;-) B you are very bad!!!! ;-)

Hey now, I am loyal to my fine-ass man. But there is nothing wrong with looking at other guys. Especially knowing that guys are always checking out other females. It's not like I am walking with knightryda and blatantly looking at some other guy's ass saying.. Day-um! lol

Re: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil - LeNeve - 03-09-2010

Iva13 Wrote:I can't understand one fing thing this person is saying.

hillbillies suck. I hate them.

Bunch of Red Wagon buffoons today.

Re: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil - Iva13 - 03-09-2010

beckster Wrote:

Bunch of Red Wagon buffoons today.

You got that right!

I'm not ok with being fat, that is why i am skinny.

Re: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil - Greg Mercer - 03-09-2010

Ugh...really wish they would figure out a new host/server for the other board. It's starting to get really annoying. For something they like to talk about and use periodically throughout the show, you'd think it'd be a little higher priority for them to keep it running correctly. Confusedad:

This board is pretty smooth 99.9% of the time.

Greg Mercer Wrote:Ugh...really wish they would figure out a new host/server for the other board. It's starting to get really annoying. For something they like to talk about and use periodically throughout the show, you'd think it'd be a little higher priority for them to keep it running correctly. Confusedad:

What is the problem?

Re: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil - Iva13 - 03-09-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I'm not ok with being fat, that is why i am skinny.

Me either and me too!

Re: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil - Derick - 03-09-2010

Greg Mercer Wrote:Ugh...really wish they would figure out a new host/server for the other board. It's starting to get really annoying. For something they like to talk about and use periodically throughout the show, you'd think it'd be a little higher priority for them to keep it running correctly. Confusedad:

now that joe switched providers, this board has been flawless and faster. There have been a few issues in the past, but mostly when joe startd it and was hosting it off of his work server, since he moved it to his house, its been great

Re: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil - Greg Mercer - 03-09-2010

beckster Wrote:

What is the problem?

It....just....won't....load.... :mad: :mad:

Add that to the inevitable SQL error that pops up every weekend, and you have for a very unreliable message board experience. Confusedad:

chicken wings. Wtf was that guy taliking about

Greg Mercer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What is the problem?

Add that to the inevitable SQL error that pops up every weekend, and you have for a very unreliable message board experience. Confusedad:

Never fails the minute I get some extra time on the weekend I can't get on there.

Re: 3/9 Tuesday - Underpants O'Neil - edoblin - 03-09-2010

LeNeve Wrote:chicken wings. Wtf was that guy taliking about

No idea... I was thinking the same thing.

This caller is a day late with the what grinds my gears thing.

Greg Mercer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What is the problem?

Ick... how lovely :?