Dudebro Nation
thursday jan 12 2012....just another thursday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: thursday jan 12 2012....just another thursday (/showthread.php?tid=2194)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Re: Rainy day thursday - Pete Nice - 01-12-2012

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:it appears to be snowing, the start of something bad

We're supposed to see 5inches of snow here, so you're probably going to get 12".

I bet your gonna get 12 inches......

Re: thursday jan 12 2012....just another thursday - Donginator - 01-12-2012

Brampton Wrote:so my sister-in-law post on FB that she's getting laser eye surgery.......one question.....who gives a shit?

its shit like this that makes me debate ending my FB experience
the ticker thing on facebook for me stopped working, so I have not been on at all

JDubb Wrote:I don't have any current friends from my childhood.
I have no friends, lost touch with my childhood ones about 3 years ago.

rest of them either got married & are no longer around, or the rest just suck now

Its just me & my girlfriend

JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I really should read the books, but I have been busy with my Tom Clancy reading
The Bourne books are amazing. I have been trying to find copies of the original three but they are out of print. I may have to settle for electronic copies on my iPad.
delayed response, between the tom clancy jack ryan series, lord of the rings & hobbit, I would never have time to consider the bourne books.

Re: thursday jan 12 2012....just another thursday - Pete Nice - 01-12-2012

I have a few friends from High School still, going to see two of them this weekend. I am facebook friends with almost everyone from high school.

I am facebook friends with one of my childhood friends and one of my little league teammates, but I rarely talk to them. Those are the ones I didn't go to high school with. I went to high school with a few of my childhood friends.

Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so my sister-in-law post on FB that she's getting laser eye surgery.......one question.....who gives a shit?

the ticker thing on facebook for me stopped working, so I have not been on at all

ticker thing? What is that?

Donginator Wrote:

rest do them either got married & are no longer around, or the rest just suck now

I'll be your friend. :roflmao:

Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

thing on the right that shows what friends do

Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

rest do them either got married & are no longer around, or the rest just suck now

I'll be your friend. :roflmao:
:high5:

Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

thing on the right that shows what friends do

Oh, I never pay attention to that thing, I go off the news feed and just flip it to most recent first.

Re: thursday jan 12 2012....just another thursday - JDubb - 01-12-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:

I have a few friends from High School still, going to see two of them this weekend. I am facebook friends with almost everyone from high school.

I am facebook friends with one of my childhood friends and one of my little league teammates, but I rarely talk to them. Those are the ones I didn't go to high school with. I went to high school with a few of my childhood friends.
Facebook doesn't count.

Re: thursday jan 12 2012....just another thursday - LeNeve - 01-12-2012

ask if something hit her eye going 55mph, or however fast semen goes.

Re: thursday jan 12 2012....just another thursday - Brampton - 01-12-2012

I have one or two people I am friends with from high school. Never felt a need to stay in touch with people from back then

sent from the legion of doom

Re: thursday jan 12 2012....just another thursday - Chip - 01-12-2012

Pete Nice Wrote:

I'm still friends with 2 of my high school friends.
But I'm actually friends with other people I went to high school with, but wasn't friends with back then.

Re: thursday jan 12 2012....just another thursday - Brampton - 01-12-2012

LeNeve Wrote:

ask if something hit her eye going 55mph, or however fast semen goes.
I should ask my brother what he did to her:grin:

sent from the legion of doom