Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 07/19/10 NSFW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a little late, but we have been in the middle of shooting all week.

Up Next:

Bella Avellino
5'2
36-24-36
Toms River, NJ
http://www.apbikiniteam.com/bellaavellino.html

[Image: 4817069045_9a63f18f1a_b.jpg]
[Image: 4817069049_06bfcbe770_b.jpg]
[Image: 4817069051_5e101c9b83_b.jpg]
[Image: 4817069035_21ec380d97_b.jpg]
[Image: 4817069039_0a66cfef00_b.jpg]

Random Nussie:

Amy Leah

[Image: 4bacca55e5858.jpg]
[Image: 4bacc9d5b22b5.jpg]
[Image: 43a8c27ac354f.jpg]
[Image: 48a0f85285351.jpg]
[Image: 4baccc0beb4ab.jpg]
Bella - not a fan of her face at all. I wonder how many of the Little League World Series champs from about 10 years ago she has banged. Smoking little sit and spin body though. Anal all night long.

Amy - I like her look, I would launch my pink rocket into her brown tunnel.
I'm giving Bella 3 thumbs up, just there are 5 pictures of her in the rain. Way to go Paul :high5:

Amy Leah -- :hitit: She kinda has a Natasha Henstridge/Elizabeth Shoe thing going on. Way hot

Well done Paul :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'll pass on Bella but would Amy. She has a great ass. :wanker:

Thanks Paul!
Pete Nice Wrote:Bella - not a fan of her face at all. I wonder how many of the Little League World Series champs from about 10 years ago she has banged. Smoking little sit and spin body though. Anal all night long.

Amy - I like her look, I would launch my pink rocket into her brown tunnel.

Bella has a face? I guess that's why she keeps her hair over it in most pictures then...
But fuck, what a body.

Yes.

and

Yes.
I don't like how Bella's face is tucked in most of her picts. Amy has a terrific body!
I would probably fuck any and all of them.
Both of them, :hitit:
Love that very first Bella Pic. It's the anticipation.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't like how Bella's face is tucked in most of her picts. Amy has a terrific body!

It's actually a common nervous gesture with new models. They either drop their chin too far, or too high, and tend to tilt their heads. It actually helps a bit, because a model's facial expressions tend to kinda suck at the beginning too.

I think she's got potential though and a great natural body.
Amy for the win for me
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't like how Bella's face is tucked in most of her picts. Amy has a terrific body!

It's actually a common nervous gesture with new models. They either drop their chin too far, or too high, and tend to tilt their heads. It actually helps a bit, because a model's facial expressions tend to kinda suck at the beginning too.

I think she's got potential though and a great natural body.

Interesting... What do you tell these girls to help them improve??
The best thing is what's called a Muscle Memory exercise.

I tell them to find 5-10 poses in magazines, rip them out and put them in front of a mirror. They have to snap off the poses in front of a mirror naked for 5 minutes a day, no more, no less (less doesn't help, and more only will lead to nitpicking). One pose at a time till they get it right. The reason they do it naked is not every woman can do every pose. Some poses look good on some body types and some don't. Without any clothes you can see which ones compliment your body better, and don't give you the odd rolls here and there (don't care how skinny you are, you twist in the wrong way, and you'll have a back roll). Once they get the pose right, they have to close their eyes and learn to remember how their body feels in this pose. The key is to be able to snap off the pose without looking in the mirror and know by the way their muscles feel, that they did it right. Then after that, they can move onto a different pose.

They want to keep doing that till they can snap off 10 poses at a shoot without thinking.
ap bikini team Wrote:The best thing is what's called a Muscle Memory exercise.

I tell them to find 5-10 poses in magazines, rip them out and put them in front of a mirror. They have to snap off the poses in front of a mirror naked for 5 minutes a day, no more, no less (less doesn't help, and more only will lead to nitpicking). One pose at a time till they get it right. The reason they do it naked is not every woman can do every pose. Some poses look good on some body types and some don't. Without any clothes you can see which ones compliment your body better, and don't give you the odd rolls here and there (don't care how skinny you are, you twist in the wrong way, and you'll have a back roll). Once they get the pose right, they have to close their eyes and learn to remember how their body feels in this pose. The key is to be able to snap off the pose without looking in the mirror and know by the way their muscles feel, that they did it right. Then after that, they can move onto a different pose.

They want to keep doing that till they can snap off 10 poses at a shoot without thinking.

And now we know why C&R have the same exact pose in most of the picts they take with fans and celebs.

I should try that... Might minimize the really crappy picts.