Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-19-10 Monday....It's 9:25 a.m........I'll Start this!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LeNeve Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Wow Layla sounds like a handful

Kind of sounds like the chick that got way too drunk at a high school party, and you put up with her so you could get a piece of ass, then she passes out on you,

and you get a piece of ass anyway. :j/k:
That dentist def felt her up if she was that out of it
Producer Spot Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How's it going Spotty? Have you gotten your last will and testament prepared for Thursday, just in case? :poke:
we shall see...

Playin with fire, my man.. Someone is gonna get burned.
I don't like Leonardo Di-capuccino dude. And I haven't really liked any of his movies.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't like Leonardo Di-capuccino dude. And I haven't really liked any of his movies.

I liked the Departed.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't like Leonardo Di-capuccino dude. And I haven't really liked any of his movies.
But you would go down on him
BigFan Wrote:
But you would go down on him

Naw, I don't care for baby-faced guys. Kinda gay looking
Chip Wrote:

I liked the Departed.

Oh, and The Aviator.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I liked the Departed.

Oh, and The Aviator.

Meh
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, it's not our fault you Chi-town people are weird.
Its not us, we here ALL have ipass

This is what happens if you drive in the left lane and don't have an ipass in Chicago.

[youtube]laygxZj9FzA[/youtube]
Ill be back ladies
[quote="BigFan"]If Layla was so out of it like that don't you think the oral surgeon copped a feel?
Wouldn't you?

He prob did! True Story/fun fact..Those pics you posted were untouched and never to be released. She did a promotional photoshoot for WPT when she became the host. Someone from the crew put those online when they were never supposed to see the light of day. She was not cool w/ it. (just a backstory)
Rich's mom is on drugs. She needs to be on intervention. That could be good for the C&R show.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, it's not our fault you Chi-town people are weird.
Its not us, we here ALL have ipass

This is what happens if you drive in the left lane and don't have an ipass in Chicago.

[youtube]laygxZj9FzA[/youtube]

They need to go to Detroit and learn how to drive
Damn fucking online player!
Covino Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:If Layla was so out of it like that don't you think the oral surgeon copped a feel?
Wouldn't you?

He prob did! True Story/fun fact..Those pics you posted were untouched and never to be released. She did a promotional photoshoot for WPT when she became the host. Someone from the crew put those online when they were never supposed to see the light of day. She was not cool w/ it. (just a backstory)

Yet, another reason I am glad I am not a celeb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19