Dudebro Nation

Full Version: My 3 year old son singing "Billionaire" on youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I uploaded a video of my three year old son singing Travie McCoy's "Billionaire"... It'd be awesome if you guys could help get the view count up. Thanks guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax4U2PKufXc
Cute kid :high5:
I checked it out!

Hope you get a bunch of hits.
What's the benifits of getting a bunch of hits on your videos?
I know C&R want it to show they have a large audience, but what's in it for a regular dude?
negadave Wrote:What's the benifits of getting a bunch of hits on your videos?
I know C&R want it to show they have a large audience, but what's in it for a regular dude?

Apparently if you get enough hits Google shares the ad revenue with you. Remember the guy that posted the video of his son after getting drugged up at the dentist? That guy got millions of hits and made roughly $150,000.
Joe In PA Wrote:

Apparently if you get enough hits Google shares the ad revenue with you. Remember the guy that posted the video of his son after getting drugged up at the dentist? That guy got millions of hits and made roughly $150,000.
Confusedhock: That's awesome. Covino should put up layla at the dentist then. How many hits do you have to get to start getting paid?
negadave Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Confusedhock: That's awesome. Covino should put up layla at the dentist then. How many hits do you have to get to start getting paid?
I don't know at what point they start paying you. I've never been talented enough to post a video.