Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Iphone 4 song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just for yous guys

[youtube]VKIcaejkpD4[/youtube]
I have no words for that..

:fag:
:nothingtoadd:
OK fuck it, I'll do it!

[Image: blackberry_logo.gif]
Joe In PA Wrote:OK fuck it, I'll do it!

Jim Balsillie 5 :high5:
[Image: ip11liev.jpg]
[Image: iphone_shuffle_medium.jpg]
[Image: 254024NSUR_w.jpg]
I hate that mac guy. What an annoying prick. I liked when he got fucked up in dodgeball. I just wish it was real life.
Warning: I'm drunk. If this offends you, right it off as rambling from some idiot.

So, I finally listened to this iPhone song.

What the fucking shit?
That was retarded. Is that auto-tune? How does some loser like that piece of shit afford auto-tune?
Nevermind, if I could afford it (I have no idea how much it costs) I wouldn't buy it. I wouldn't even download a bootleg copy for free.
That shit is so moronic.
Almost as retarded as the fact that I've had to type every work twice in the post because I'm drunk.
I'd love to punch that guy in the video in the face for being a moron.
If he's an Apple fan, then I want to punch every other Apple fan in the face because of him.
If he hates Apple, then I want to punch everyone who hates Apple in the face because of him.
Why the hell did I listen to that whole song?

Derick, please, never post anything that stupid. :killme:
[Image: blutack.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:OK fuck it, I'll do it!

:homo: :homo: :homo: :fag: :fag: :fag:
Joe In PA Wrote:[Image: blutack.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm glad I bought a 3gs......as for the apple hate.....who cares......the only apple product I have is the phone.......I got a dell pc, dell laptop (which is awesome)!

I'm just glad RIM is successful cause its a CANADIAN company that is close to here, and the owner is a badass!