Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 07/12/2010 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phillies swept the Reds! Got to celebrate with a Philly girl

Lyssa Lee
5'4
36-24-36
Philly, PA

[Image: Hawaii098.jpg]
[Image: 4c37aa2a6ec57.jpg]
[Image: 4c377716be724.jpg]
[Image: 4c377701cbcb4.jpg]
[Image: 4bd1a39b00fc4.jpg]
[Image: l_b3f99c15e740b3570191d7e095130b59.jpg]

Random Nussie:

Stephy C

[Image: 4c0f68ce71a0e.jpg]
[Image: 4ba3512e990e1.jpg]
[Image: 4be4bcb8b755b.jpg]
[Image: 49b8e0fc9a447.jpg]
[Image: 4c0f5dbeb98f0.jpg]
Lyssa Lee -- yep all day. The first photo is not the best shot of her, kinda got those fuck me eyes. I hate the second photo, shes not a vampire, she doesnt need to be upside down. photo 3 shes looking a little pudgy or maybe it just the super extra small swimsuit shes crammed into. Photo 4 NICE. I'd take this girl all day. Last photo sucks big time, would be much better if she had a Cubs hat on.

And the other girl...Petey will probably like this one, shes got to many curves for me, to much woman.
Holy badonkadonk! That girl has an ass!

Ok, Lyssa looks familiar (at least in that 1st pict)... What actress/celeb/ whatever am I thinking of? I am drawing a blank...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy badonkadonk! That girl has an ass!

Ok, Lyssa looks familiar (at least in that 1st pict)... What actress/celeb/ whatever am I thinking of? I am drawing a blank...

A mix between Marissa Torme and Claudia Shiffer
ap bikini team Wrote:

There ya go... Yeah, I see that.

Do you have any girls who are really close to looking like certain celebs?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

There ya go... Yeah, I see that.

Do you have any girls who are really close to looking like certain celebs?

She does. Sivan looks like a thicker Gina Gershon. And I have a girl named Fallon that looks similar to Angelina Jolie.

I thought of Lindsey Lohan as soon as I saw the picture.
i bleed green Wrote:

I thought of Lindsey Lohan as soon as I saw the picture.

THAT'S WHO I WAS THINKING OF!!!! Minus the FU fingernail
ap bikini team Wrote:She does. Sivan looks like a thicker Gina Gershon. And I have a girl named Fallon that looks similar to Angelina Jolie.
Sivan is fucking HOT period
[Image: 1char.jpg]
I found this on btls.com.It reminded me of the first picture.Rotater #9.
http://www.btls.com/bubba
I have been slacking here, sorry Paul.

Lyssa - looks like the "every girl" in the Philly clubs on Saturday night. I would krack her in the keister.

Stephy - her face is average at best. Actually she looks best in the first picture with the glasses. But......but......OH MY FUCKING GOD LOOK AT THAT ASS!!!!!

I would put her on an alter naked and worship that ass!!! She is asstonishing, resodinkulous, she must study ASStrology. My god, I need a minute.........

Is there really any doubt that I would perform anal with this woman?