Dudebro Nation

Full Version: TapaTalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Tapatalk toko down their Blackberry beta version of the app. They are saying it may be a few weeks before they get the next version up.
Joe In PA Wrote:Tapatalk toko down their Blackberry beta version of the app. They are saying it may be a few weeks before they get the next version up.

iPhone still works. :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Tapatalk toko down their Blackberry beta version of the app. They are saying it may be a few weeks before they get the next version up.

And you paid Apple for that. Lame
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

i did not
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

i did not

Jail Braking doesn't count.
New version of tapa talk is now working on my storm 2. :high5:
Not on my storm 1 though. Still same issue.
Pete Nice Wrote:Not on my storm 1 though. Still same issue.
It doesnt work on my Curve either.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not on my storm 1 though. Still same issue.
It doesnt work on my Curve either.
It works on my Torch.
Works fine for me!!!
tapatalk does not work for my storm2 anymore. Said the beta test had ended or some shit. Now it won't even let me get a new version.

I hate verizon, I think I hate blackberry too. My stepmom works for united wireless (whoever they are a spawn of) and they have the androids. I think I will have her hook me up. verizon can sue me for the ridiculous amount of money they billed me later.
http://www.tapatalk.com/bb/

If not that, look for it in App World.
They want 24 bucks for the tapatalk app on this droid x Wtf
LeNeve Wrote:They want 24 bucks for the tapatalk app on this droid x Wtf
It was free on my android

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
LeNeve Wrote:They want 24 bucks for the tapatalk app on this droid x Wtf
That's hk. Hong kong dollars

Sent from my motorola atrix
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7