Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/08/10 - I'm going home!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
WyoIan Wrote:Hey Eddie, shouldn't your sig say I R not a hillbilly! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Sorry, did you say something? I was trying to hold my phone steady while looking at your avatar... :wanker:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Hey Eddie, shouldn't your sig say I R not a hillbilly! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Sorry, did you say something? I was trying to hold my phone steady while looking at your avatar... :wanker:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure I got one for saying that we'd miss you and all your Confusedlap: smilies.

I haven't used one yet this week.
just keep talking and hope you get laid. GREAT ADVICE, HOPE THAT WORKS FOR YOU
B page 9 of yesterday's show....he said something about pies when I asked where you were.....so I gave him a :finger: and a Confusedlap:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure I got one for saying that we'd miss you and all your Confusedlap: smilies.

I haven't used one yet this week.

Huh. It must just because you haven't been here much.
what the fuck is covino rambling about
Derick Wrote:what the fuck is covino rambling about

I don't know, some dream he had...

:poke:
Iva13 Wrote:How do I clear my cookies???

clearing cookies makes my computer retarded.
New York must really mess with your head.
SVU doesn't creep me out that much.
My father was a sergeant in Harlem in the 80's he still doesn't tell me the stories
Donginator Wrote:My father was a sergeant in Harlem in the 80's he still doesn't tell me the stories
well yeah. He was beating up ninjas
I am like that guy who just called in. Anytime i go anywhere I always immediately am thinking of ways out, escape routes, what I would do and shit like that. It comes from my military background and personal protection work. It is a skill set I am glad I have.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am like that guy who just called in. Anytime i go anywhere I always immediately am thinking of ways out, escape routes, what I would do and shit like that. It comes from my military background and personal protection work. It is a skill set I am glad I have.
:high5: I was never in the military, but I do the same thing.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am like that guy who just called in. Anytime i go anywhere I always immediately am thinking of ways out, escape routes, what I would do and shit like that. It comes from my military background and personal protection work. It is a skill set I am glad I have.
:high5: I was never in the military, but I do the same thing.

Ronin taught me that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15