Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wine apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded this cool wine app for my iPhone to manage and track my wines. Check out Cork.kz, it syncs with Cellartracker.com and GrapeStories.com (same thing, new interface).

If you set up a Cellartracker account and want to see what I have in my cellar (not much right now) add me, my ID is 9836.

I think there is a blackberry version of the app.
JDubb Wrote:I downloaded this cool wine app for my iPhone to manage and track my wines. Check out Cork.kz, it syncs with Cellartracker.com and GrapeStories.com (same thing, new interface).

If you set up a Cellartracker account and want to see what I have in my cellar (not much right now) add me, my ID is 9836.

You have to pay for a cellartracker account? or do you have the free trial?
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I downloaded this cool wine app for my iPhone to manage and track my wines. Check out Cork.kz, it syncs with Cellartracker.com and GrapeStories.com (same thing, new interface).

You have to pay for a cellartracker account? or do you have the free trial?

It's like shareware, you pay if you want. The app did cost $2.99, I think.
I finished updating my cellar this morning. I have a lot of wine to drink.