Dudebro Nation

Full Version: BBQ @ Joe's for the 4th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big thanks to Joe and Krissy for inviting me. I had a blast, pretty much drunk the entire time. Big ups to Brampton for bringing his wife, JK bro. Nice to meet you.
Both of you guys kick ass for coming. I was so bummed out Sunday and Monday after everyone was gone, because I felt like such a shitty host. I didn't feel like I got much of a chance to hang with anyone there.

Next year I'm buying food warmers so I only have to cook once. With people showing up at randoms times in the morning, afternoon and evening I wound up cooking the whole time.

For the people that said they were coming and didn't show up

:finger:
some photos of random girls who were NOT single
and the winner of the drunk contest....
The deck is still not done...
things you dont see in Chicago (taken from inside the blueberry)
And the moment you've all been waiting for...

This is DBN
And not to toot my own horn, but thats right, me with DBN
Derick Wrote:The deck is still not done...

:roflmao: :roflmao:
That side was infested with bees last year when I was painting. When the bees were gone it was too cold to finish.
Sweeeeeeeeeet!
Derick Wrote:and the winner of the drunk contest....
I have the same patio furniture.
Derick Wrote:some photos of random girls who were NOT single

This is going to go over well with the guys who asked me for the link to DBN so they could check it out. "Look, there's my wife!"
Joe In PA Wrote:

This is going to go over well with the guys who asked me for the link to DBN so they could check it out. "Look, there's my wife!"
i would get a lot more shit from the regulars here for not posting pics, the noobs can deal with it
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

i would get a lot more shit from the regulars here for not posting pics, the noobs can deal with it

This is true. I didn't even take pics. Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

How drunk did Krissy get? Too many strong Pina Colada's i guess

.................I cant believe I didn't get a photo with the Server.........I'm upset about this Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3