Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Guuyyyyyyyssssssssss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you deleted my forum I lost all my old ISTs. Weeeeeaaaaaakkkkkkkkk.
I made my very first post there.
its kinda like those people that sign up but never post. Eventually they get deleted.

The stuff maybe be in backup somewhere
Derick Wrote:its kinda like those people that sign up but never post. Eventually they get deleted.

The stuff maybe be in backup somewhere

It's not like that at all!

It's more like you have these feelings, you see? AND THEN SOMEONE STOMPS ALL OVER THOSE FUCKERS. AND IT HURTS.
snfkazee375 Wrote:When you deleted my forum I lost all my old ISTs. Weeeeeaaaaaakkkkkkkkk.

When you forget DBN, DBN forgets you. ;-)

What could you possibly need with all that stuff?
Joe In PA Wrote:What could you possibly need with all that stuff?

His ego wants to go back and see people talking about him maybe.
Joe In PA Wrote:What could you possibly need with all that stuff?
its for his ego :wanker: , we only care about DBN business here :high5:
I was looking for that posting that was about my co-hosts...and I was bored.
It's not a big deal.
Why did we delete the Zito forum but not the Bubba forum? Let's get rid of the Bubba forum.
Pete Nice Wrote:Why did we delete the Zito forum but not the Bubba forum? Let's get rid of the Bubba forum.

Bubba has a show.
snfkazee375 Wrote:I was looking for that posting that was about my co-hosts...and I was bored.
the one where you called me out on air. yeah good times
Derick Wrote:
snfkazee375 Wrote:I was looking for that posting that was about my co-hosts...and I was bored.

"Creepy"
Maybe if you made more appearances on here, your posts and thread would not have been deleted..... :poke:
Derick Wrote:

haha I more wanted it as evidence against breast reduction surgery
Pages: 1 2